Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
OP
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
After seeing that the NGP has Sixaxis, the first thing I'd like to see is a new Loco Roco game, where tilting the PSP and shaking it would actually be a control method.

Since I'm a fan of RPGs, I'd also like a port of some PS2 rpgs, like Digital Devil Saga, or Persona 4. Maybe TWEWY2 from the KH team?

Hopefully there will be a Call of Duty game on the NGP, to satisfy my FPS needs, maybe Battlefield too?

What do you guys think?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jolan said:
Maybe TWEWY2 from the KH team?
How would TWEWY2 work on one screen? The game was made specifically to use as many features and capabilities of the DS as possible. In short, it was made specifically to be a DS exclusive.

Also, I'd like to see the next installment of the Monster Hunter series, a Phantom Brave sequel or remake, and a Persona 4 remake.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Jolan said:
Maybe TWEWY2 from the KH team?
How would TWEWY2 work on one screen? The game was made specifically to use as many features and capabilities of the DS as possible. In short, it was made specifically to be a DS exclusive.

Also, I'd like to see the next installment of the Monster Hunter series, a Phantom Brave sequel or remake, and a Persona 4 remake.
touch screen/touch pad on back and the d-dap/action buttons

Edit: i'd like to see pokemon

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Terminator02 said:
Edit: i'd like to see pokemon

No worries, Pokemon on a Sony device -.-
And i definitely wouldn't want to see a new Kingdom Hearts on there... too much money just to stay on track with that series

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to see something unique that uses the cameras/touch screen/pad. Maybe an rpg that utilizes these function or even an action game, hell a new splinter cell game would be nice

edit: Would love to see an NGP flash cart be released but thats wishful thinking at this point

Lassik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i'd like to see FF Type-0 on there but I'm pretty sure that's already confirmed for PSP using 2 UMD's.

I'd like to see any FF titles make it on there. Preferable new, exclusive ones. I'm a FF whore so i'll take what I can get.

I'm really interested in the CoD they plan to release. Regardless of the screen size I think it will be fun to have it on the go and not be shitty controls like it is now. While it wouldn't be my preferred choice of playing the game while at home, it would be nice to play some CoD online while traveling at local hotspots.

I am a little worried about all the new input options on the device though. A lot of DS/Wii games that could have been great were ruined by developers trying to implement these one-off game mechanics that require some strange action. For example when a DS game throws in using the mic. Like in Plants Vs. Zombies where you have to yell at the plants to keep them motivated or something like that.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything BUT Kingdom Hearts. If they put KH on there too soon, it would be a great thing for Sony, but my wallet would go up in flames.
frown.gif
They would literally force me to buy one, unless it's a crap game like Re:coded (which I don't see happening).

A Sonic game would be nice, as long as it isn't shitty like Rivals.

Other than that, I'd like to see some new IPs. I'm really tired of the same Sony classics over and over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."