Hacking Nfirm downgrade on 2x2ds

rasputin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a target old 3ds on a9lh with luma, setup with legends of exidia and steeldivers subwars from the eshop.

I want to nfirm dowgrade two 2ds with it. I can follow the instructions for the first one, but I'm unsure how about to do the second one. edit.. With regards to the nnid being linked to the 1st downgraded 2ds, can i download the 2 games to it that i have on the 3ds i have setup now?

Could anyone advise please?

Last edited by rasputin,

rasputin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Transfer to first 2DS, downgrade and install a9lh, wait seven days, transfer to 2nd 2DS, downgrade and install a9lh, and if you want the NNID and data back on the source console, wait another seven days then transfer back to the 3DS.

Oh thanks, i was just a bit worried on what happens to the legends of exidia and steel divers game. I presume they will just transfer with the nnid to the target console and be useable in a week for the second console.

If that makes sense.

Reactions: Quantumcat

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a target old 3ds on a9lh with luma, setup with legends of exidia and steeldivers subwars from the eshop.

I want to nfirm dowgrade two 2ds with it. I can follow the instructions for the first one, but I'm unsure how about to do the second one. edit.. With regards to the nnid being linked to the 1st downgraded 2ds, can i download the 2 games to it that i have on the 3ds i have setup now?

Could anyone advise please?

O3DS -> DSiWarehax 2DS #1 (NNID and DSiWare game is now on 2DS #1)

Wait 1 week

2DS #1 -> DSiWarehax 2DS #2

Profit

Edit: Ninja'd :ph34r:

Reactions: rasputin

rasputin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh dear, I've forgotten the nnid password and email address on the old 3ds i just bought legends of exidia with. I guess I can't system transfer without them?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Oh dear, I've forgotten the nnid password and email address on the old 3ds i just bought legends of exidia with. I guess I can't system transfer without them?
There should be a way to recover it - in the very least you could get it to send you a new password, then you'll just have to check all the emails you have?

rasputin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There should be a way to recover it - in the very least you could get it to send you a new password, then you'll just have to check all the emails you have?

I can't remember the email for life of me, been trying for a few hours. I sent the password reset request thinking it would arrive in one of my main email addresses, but unfortunately it's not any of them.

Is it easy to make a new nnid? I'll obviously have to buy the dsi game again.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I can't remember the email for life of me, been trying for a few hours. I sent the password reset request thinking it would arrive in one of my main email addresses, but unfortunately it's not any of them.

Is it easy to make a new nnid? I'll obviously have to buy the dsi game again.
Try calling Nintendo, they can probably help you get back into the NNID. They might ask what are the previous games you bought, etc, to help make sure you're the owner. But yep you can format the console and create a new NNID if it comes to that.

Reactions: rasputin

rasputin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try calling Nintendo, they can probably help you get back into the NNID. They might ask what are the previous games you bought, etc, to help make sure you're the owner. But yep you can format the console and create a new NNID if it comes to that.

Cheers, thanks for your help mate.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended