Nexus One hits for AT&T and Rogers 3G band

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Vidboy10, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Vidboy10
    OP

Vidboy10 Tsardom

Dec 15, 2008
    Canada
    Vancouver, B.C
    Source

2. Jiggah

Jiggah GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 9, 2002
    United States
    Even unlocked for $500+, no thanks. AT&T won't subsidize the thing either because of competing interest with the iPhone.

3. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    iPhone + Nexus One + AT&T = Nexus One not selling. [​IMG] Reason: The majority of the world knows only crappy Apple and will buy an iPhone. >.>
    TBQH I hope what I wrote won't happen.

4. dilav

dilav GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 22, 2006
    United States
    Apple's technology is mostly old stuff. but their design/gui and marketing is good.

anyway nexus one is a nice ass phone. my phone currently broken. 530 is not what i wanna spend tho. lol. Btw I get no service using ATT here...

5. shakirmoledina

shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Tanzania
    Dar es Salaam
    its a little too expensive and esp since iphone can do many things and is more famous (like firefox over opera), iphone will get over nexus
    maybe at&t and rogers have realised a potential from nexus and since google is good, they joined in

6. DSGamer64

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Nov 9, 2007
    Canada
    A cold cold place
    Rogers is Canadian and they too have the iPhone, just like Bell which had the Nexus One first but got the iPhone after Rogers did.

7. Chris_Skylock

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    Atleast I'll be subscribing to Rogers when we hit the land of Canada and get the Nexus one instead of Blackberry or iPhone

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice