Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Domination said:
THE ZEPPELIN IS SO COOL!
ohmy.gif

Maybe we can have dimension/time travelling next time!!!!
It's already been done. All the Zelda games take place in a different time and dimension. Look how many Links there are, and they all look the same even though hundreds of years have passed.
tongue.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Issac said:
All I want for the handheld zeldas (besides the classic top-down view and gridy map) is the Roc's Feather!!!!!
This! The only thing I found flawed about any Zelda game since the N64 was that you couldn't freely jump. Imagine how much more fun Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, or - dare I say it - Windwaker would have been if you could freely jump instead of just off of cliffs and whatnot.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Skyline969 said:
Issac said:
All I want for the handheld zeldas (besides the classic top-down view and gridy map) is the Roc's Feather!!!!!
This! The only thing I found flawed about any Zelda game since the N64 was that you couldn't freely jump. Imagine how much more fun Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, or - dare I say it - Windwaker would have been if you could freely jump instead of just off of cliffs and whatnot.

don't think so:. though you are able to nearby free jump in the gameboy zelda's, with aid of this odd feather items, it doesn't make the action funnier, since you just use this thing's if you have to

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
blackdragonbahamut said:
Skyline969 said:
Issac said:

don't think so:. though you are able to nearby free jump in the gameboy zelda's, with aid of this odd feather items, it doesn't make the action funnier, since you just use this thing's if you have to
Yeah, but the Game Boy Zelda games didn't have nearly as much stuff as the console ones do... that, and they're not in 3D. Think about it.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
But imagine doing the classic moves from zelda 2, the up- / downward thurst.. just like in the super smash bros games.. jumping adds a dimension to fighting... (and I don't count the lock-on-jump-attacks)

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
Veho said:
DeltaBurnt said:
The game after this will have you go into space...
Zelda Galaxy.

Mario+Zelda Galaxy! lol

Genius!

Anyways...anyone else think it's weird that the American and European releases are coming in like a week and Japan's is coming like 2 weeks later? Maybe they started development on the English versions first? =O

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
worlok375 said:
Veho said:
DeltaBurnt said:
The game after this will have you go into space...
Zelda Galaxy.

Mario+Zelda Galaxy! lol

Genius!

Anyways...anyone else think it's weird that the American and European releases are coming in like a week and Japan's is coming like 2 weeks later? Maybe they started development on the English versions first? =O

The japanese version will probably have anti-piracy...TO THE EXTREME!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte