Next Xbox And PlayStation 4 Will Be Shown At E3 To Steal Wii U Thunder

X_XSlashX_X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Respected UK games industry publication MCV is reporting that an extremely reliable source has told them that both Microsoft and Sony will be showing off their next generation consoles at this summers E3 event. It will mark the very first time in the show’s 17-year history that three fresh, rival console formats will be competing against each other.

“Obviously we can’t reveal our sources. But you have my personal word on this – the source is exemplary, 100 per cent concrete, ultra high level.”

MCV writer Ben Parfitt on Twitter

http://mynintendonew...-wii-u-thunder/

What do you guys think? I think personally it can happen.

EDIT: Can a Mod change the 11 in the description to a 12? Thanks in Return.

Reactions: 1 person

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Didn't Sony say something about that they were not going to show it until 2013 or 2014? I may be wrong.

Also Microsoft did say something like that.

Wiiu launches early, Nintendo still has the first turn to prove they are the best.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultra. high. level.
That in itself is proof enough.
That's higher than super high level, so you can be sure Microsoft and Sony will reveal their next consoles at E3 2012.
Which, by the way, will be the last E3 ever since I have it from an ultra high level source that the world will end this December. ;)
Now that's what any good fighting game announcer would call an ULTRA COMBOOOOO!
:P

Reactions: 2 people

Erdnaxela

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If they want to steal Wii U "thunder", they need to show innovative gimmick that'll interest gamers.
If it is just improved graphic, people won't care very much as you can already see thoses graphics on PC.

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
its not about stealing thunder but stealing sales or actually grabbing sales. what we need to see is 1.) better graphics 2.) innovations (not controls etc)

360: general improvements
PS3: general improvements
Nintendo: A real fucking controller
You've got to be joking! You consider the WiiU's controller a "real fucking controller"!?!

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
its not about stealing thunder but stealing sales or actually grabbing sales. what we need to see is 1.) better graphics 2.) innovations (not controls etc)

360: general improvements
PS3: general improvements
Nintendo: A real fucking controller
You've got to be joking! You consider the WiiU's controller a "real fucking controller"!?!

I think he's trying to say they should change to a "real fucking controller".

If they want to steal Wii U "thunder", they need to show innovative gimmick that'll interest gamers.
If it is just improved graphic, people won't care very much as you can already see thoses graphics on PC.

Console gamers and Developers will care. Along with new Consoles comes more then just "better graphics". By the way as far as I can see the Wii-U has no "thunder".

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The WiiU doesn't have any "thunder".
I doubt that this is true... but I suppose it would be an exciting E3 if it was...

it does not ? either your living under a rock or your just trolling

also wiiu haves a long of thunder is one of the most anticipated things of 2012 and i cant wait to see the final form Nintendo always trying to bring a new way to play while the othe are still stuck in the past with their boring 1 single way to play

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
The WiiU doesn't have any "thunder".
I doubt that this is true... but I suppose it would be an exciting E3 if it was...

it does not ? either your living under a rock or your just trolling

also wiiu haves a long of thunder is one of the most anticipated things of 2012 and i cant wait to see the final form Nintendo always trying to bring a new way to play while the othe are still stuck in the past with their boring 1 single way to play
It's the most anticipated game console of 2012 because it's the only one coming out in 2012!

500 posts!!! Yahoo!!!

Reactions: 1 person

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Steal WiiU Thunder? Are you serious? Lol.

If the WiiU launches with Mario, Zelda or Metroid, you can forget any challenge between the next gen consoles. However, if there is a lack of first party support (which is unlikely) there'll be no WiiU Thunder.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country

Well according to this video Microsoft filed a Patent to have an in-built recorder for some sort of Console, so I'm guessing there's a chance Microsoft might be at E3 ;)

EDIT: They might be at E3 with a new console is what I meant :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus a lot of the times they just seemed half hearted attempts