Next raffle/giveaway prize suggestions

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Hi everybody!
We're bringing back raffles/giveaways/competitions soon.
We are wondering what our members think would be the best ideas for prizes.
Of course everyone would like a PS5 right now including myself, but we can't get any! so that's out of the equation I'm afraid.
What do you guys think? what would you be cool - within a reasonable budget?
Lets hear it!

Floating Seal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I've ever seen any controllers given away. I believe some DualSense or Xbox Series X/S controllers wouldn't be bad choices. The Midnight Black DualSense seems particularly fetching! ;)

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I've ever seen any controllers given away. I believe some DualSense or Xbox Series X/S controllers wouldn't be bad choices. The Midnight Black DualSense seems particularly fetching! ;)
controllers would be a fun prize, maybe the 8bitdo ones? since they're compatible with everything?

Reactions: Veho and CeeDee

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd probably rather see multiple small prizes than one big one, tbh. Gives more people a chance to win!
In that train of thought- cheaper retro handhelds, game controllers, gift cards, etc would be cool prizes.
Probably something encouraging the more "modding and homebrew" side of things. Maybe a retro console flashcart of the winner's choice?

I really hope the Pateron money does something
It helps pay the site's bills?

Reactions: SAIYAN48

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
controllers would be a fun prize, maybe the 8bitdo ones? since they're compatible with everything?

I'd say on that note that the 8Bitdo Wireless USB Adapter could be a good idea too for a lower tier prize(s). It's cheap, and at least from my experience on the Switch (with a PS5 controller), INSANELY useful.

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
Don't be cheap and give away a brand new Sony Playstation 5 (Disc Version) with an extra controller, a PSN subscription and a couple of games.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'd say on that note that the 8Bitdo Wireless USB Adapter could be a good idea too for a lower tier prize(s). It's cheap, and at least from my experience on the Switch (with a PS5 controller), INSANELY useful.

I have two 8bitd0 SN+ Pro controllers for my Switch. They kick ass.

Last edited by Deleted member 559230,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: