Gaming Next Pokémon remakes?

Chaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dono i think black and white were sort of like a reboot. I don't personally thing they will go back. Would be nice to visit the region again but only as a silver/gold style once you collect badges you can go visit.

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
Why the hell don't they just make a Pokemon game with a new location(maybe even the Orange Islands), but include the ability to go to the other locations, and have all of the Pokemon available for capture in those games save for a few split across two or three games?

Might be a lot easier than all this migration trouble and remakes galore. Besides, with all THAT to do(over six or seven gens), NO ONE will get bored!

They've got the balancing right finally for the leveling up, so let's go for the gusto. If ever there was a time to do the ULTIMATE Pokemon RPG, it'd be now. We don't need new Pokemon BTW. Just bring back Pokemon that haven't been seen in a long time. That'll do it better.....

Reactions: constantgamer247

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the hell don't they just make a Pokemon game with a new location(maybe even the Orange Islands), but include the ability to go to the other locations, and have all of the Pokemon available for capture in those games save for a few split across two or three games?
Cartridge size limits come to mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls