Hacking Next Firmware to arrive this week

BraveToaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I must have misunderstood, I had heard about the problem on DIY, and thought that it had now extended to MegaTen: Strange Journey.

powered_by_tux

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's finally there!
wink.gif

http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2982

Explained: G6/M3DS Real and M3i Zero product essence V4.8 X, limits the Asian version and European and American version G6/M3DS Real and M3i the Zero use.

One. Improvement project: (on relative edition system v4.7h X)
1. the optimized contact surface buffer, causes the dynamic skin demonstration to be smoother, does not limit in the SD card speed;
2. the revision “4603- princesses the angel (Han)” the evasion code countermeasure question, may play normally now;
3. solution “4764-KERORO RPG: The knight and the warrior and the fable pirate (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
4. the solution “4765- rope Nick classics gather the collection (US)” to join the soft replacement in the situation, game movement not normal question;
5. solution “4768- pocket monsters: Path of the protector light (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
6. the solution “4770- library classical books (Germany)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
7. solution “4781- game king 5D's: World champion congress 2010 recovery's Akadiya (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
8. the solution “4783-100 classical books (law)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
9. solution “4786- pocket monsters: Jin Xin (law)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
10. solution “4787- pocket monsters: Jin Xin (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
11. solution “4788- pocket monsters: The silver works (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
12. the solution “4789-RPG tool DS (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question, may play normally now;
13. the solution “4797- ten item of versatile DS (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
14. the solution “4800- variation great insect war (Europe)” the evasion code countermeasure question, may play normally now;
15. solution “4807- hot-aggregate conveyers! The live pocket baseball sixty year cycle garden (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
16. the solution “4809- lovable puppy DS3 (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
17. solution “4810- wax pencil small new: The spring day department enduring team (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
18. the solution “4812- fathers make (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question, now may play normally;
19. solution “4821- real goddesses metempsychoses: Marvelous travel (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
20. the automatic Chinese name demonstrated that the comparison supports to 4821 DS plays ROM.
Note: Up to the issue date, some 2 NDS game cannot the normal operation, not be able to use the soft replacement the game to have 67, cannot use the immediate archive the game to have 110.
** cannot the normal compatible game be:
4798- Ailisi roams the fairyland (Europe)
4799- rope Nick classics gather the collection (Europe)
Cannot move the game question also in processing, also possibly is the network spreads DUMP the ROM data to have the question.
** The NDSi game may reposition softly, but was still at present unable to realize the immediate archive (Realtime Save) the function
** uses the NDSi game when the NDSL/NDS main engine, the partial function like photograph part is possibly unable to realize or to be unable on NDSL/NDS the compatible use, the system automatically to prompt
the ** partial networks provide downloading CLEAN DUMP NDS the ROM data possibly to have the mistake, if meets time the edition issue in the serial number ROM cannot the normal operation situation please note inspects the ROM document to be whether correct
** about the immediate archive's detailed operating procedure, please refer to the website “the service and the support” “downloads special area - instruction booklet downloading” to issue “M3DS the Real immediate archive function operation operating instructions”

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
powered_by_tux said:
It's finally there!
wink.gif

http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2982

Explained: G6/M3DS Real and M3i Zero product essence V4.8 X, limits the Asian version and European and American version G6/M3DS Real and M3i the Zero use.

One. Improvement project: (on relative edition system v4.7h X)
1. the optimized contact surface buffer, causes the dynamic skin demonstration to be smoother, does not limit in the SD card speed;
2. the revision “4603- princesses the angel (Han)” the evasion code countermeasure question, may play normally now;
3. solution “4764-KERORO RPG: The knight and the warrior and the fable pirate (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
4. the solution “4765- rope Nick classics gather the collection (US)” to join the soft replacement in the situation, game movement not normal question;
5. solution “4768- pocket monsters: Path of the protector light (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
6. the solution “4770- library classical books (Germany)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
7. solution “4781- game king 5D's: World champion congress 2010 recovery's Akadiya (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
8. the solution “4783-100 classical books (law)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
9. solution “4786- pocket monsters: Jin Xin (law)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
10. solution “4787- pocket monsters: Jin Xin (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
11. solution “4788- pocket monsters: The silver works (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
12. the solution “4789-RPG tool DS (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question, may play normally now;
13. the solution “4797- ten item of versatile DS (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
14. the solution “4800- variation great insect war (Europe)” the evasion code countermeasure question, may play normally now;
15. solution “4807- hot-aggregate conveyers! The live pocket baseball sixty year cycle garden (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
16. the solution “4809- lovable puppy DS3 (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
17. solution “4810- wax pencil small new: The spring day department enduring team (date)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
18. the solution “4812- fathers make (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question, now may play normally;
19. solution “4821- real goddesses metempsychoses: Marvelous travel (US)” the evasion code countermeasure question as well as in joins the soft replacement in the situation, the game movement not normal question and cannot use the immediate archive normally the question, now may play normally;
20. the automatic Chinese name demonstrated that the comparison supports to 4821 DS plays ROM.
Note: Up to the issue date, some 2 NDS game cannot the normal operation, not be able to use the soft replacement the game to have 67, cannot use the immediate archive the game to have 110.
** cannot the normal compatible game be:
4798- Ailisi roams the fairyland (Europe)
4799- rope Nick classics gather the collection (Europe)
Cannot move the game question also in processing, also possibly is the network spreads DUMP the ROM data to have the question.
** The NDSi game may reposition softly, but was still at present unable to realize the immediate archive (Realtime Save) the function
** uses the NDSi game when the NDSL/NDS main engine, the partial function like photograph part is possibly unable to realize or to be unable on NDSL/NDS the compatible use, the system automatically to prompt
the ** partial networks provide downloading CLEAN DUMP NDS the ROM data possibly to have the mistake, if meets time the edition issue in the serial number ROM cannot the normal operation situation please note inspects the ROM document to be whether correct
** about the immediate archive's detailed operating procedure, please refer to the website “the service and the support” “downloads special area - instruction booklet downloading” to issue “M3DS the Real immediate archive function operation operating instructions”

YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY Thank you thank you thank you..... !!!!!! downloading right now

mk.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Consider the amount of time they took to make those fixes, I kind of hope that Sakura would be updated at the same time as TouchPod.
Oh well, It's not like I can't live without Sakura.
closedeyes.gif

BraveToaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PraxxtorCruel said:
So let me get this straight this zip file called G6&M3DS-R_M66.zip fixes strange journey and pokemon hg and ss?

SMT is working fine for me (saving and all) HG still has a random freeze problem, the update seems to have decreased my frequency of issues somewhat, but hasn't resolved it entirely yet.

EDIT: It seems the issue with pokemon is that most were using a different release than the one that the fix was developed for.

marational

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BraveToaster said:
PraxxtorCruel said:
So let me get this straight this zip file called G6&M3DS-R_M66.zip fixes strange journey and pokemon hg and ss?

SMT is working fine for me (saving and all) HG still has a random freeze problem, the update seems to have decreased my frequency of issues somewhat, but hasn't resolved it entirely yet.

EDIT: It seems the issue with pokemon is that most were using a different release than the one that the fix was developed for.
When I applied the firmware update Soulsilver seemed to work fine for me, I went in and out of a pokemon center near 30 times and played for a few hours with no issues.

I downloaded the romulation release, no idea about heartgold though

The Shadow Knigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
QUOTE said:
When I applied the firmware update Soulsilver seemed to work fine for me, I went in and out of a pokemon center near 30 times and played for a few hours with no issues.

I downloaded the [site] release, no idea about heartgold though

It still freezes after ~1 hour worth of events =[

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
marational said:
BraveToaster said:
PraxxtorCruel said:

I downloaded the -Snip- , no idea about heartgold though

Please delete the Rom site out of your post, it is against the rules, same for the member who quoted it

Thank you

Edit : Thanks Shadow, now just marational to go

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans