Next Call of Duty Announcement Sunday

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first game in the series to have a 3 year developement time.

I'm pretty sure it's us treyarch that's doing that this is Sledgehammer making this CoD, although I could be wrong it could be all companies doing the 3 year cycle.

The wheel turns, does it not?

Indeed it does I suppose indeed it does.

Also Halo gave you a whole fucking suit that let you jump high into the air and had shields on it as well as an array of vehicles and weapons. I'd be surprised if you could even jump in this Call of Duty.

Point proven defeat has been accepted, my argument is no longer valid, although I still would like to see a World at War 2 the first was actually pretty good it was also the first to introduce zombies. I would like to see where they would take it?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is one of my favourite FPS games for the story mode because it's that good. They nailed it with CoD4:MW but then after MW2 it went downhill.

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If a Call of Duty game revolves around its guns as much as it does then surely new guns represents a fair shift.

Sadly this is true, more about the guns ten the actual quality of the game it makes me sad to see a pretty good series go to crap after a few games.

Seeing how it's a completely different studio working on this, I doubt it.

Meh... to each his own, agree to disagree, it seems to me that the games have pretty much been the same since MW3, but people will disagree with me that's ok.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Meh... to each his own, agree to disagree, it seems to me that the games have pretty much been the same since MW3, but people will disagree with me that's ok.

Yeah, because Infinity Ward and Treyarch have been developing them since 2003. And now it's a brand new studio, whose founders developed the Dead Space games. The chances of this being the same game is little to none.

Reactions: Foxi4 and chavosaur

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1