Next Assassin's Creed Game Leaked

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Jiehfeng, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Jiehfeng
    OP

Jiehfeng A Racist

Aug 15, 2012
    Nigeria
    Under your fucking chair.
    [​IMG]
    Yup, it's called Assassin's Creed Victory and it's coming fall 2015 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.​
    The game takes place in London during the 19th century during the Victorian era. According to Kotaku, this is the first Assassin's Creed game held by Ubisoft's Quebec Studio. I just hope this isn't another "next gen experience", if you know what I mean. :creep:
    Ubisoft has replied to this leak saying:​
    Oh, and here's some nice screenshots:​
    Screenshots
    :arrow:Source: IGN and Kotaku

2. endoverend

endoverend AKA zooksman

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    endoverend is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 6, 2013
    United States
    Are you kidding me? Making new games when the one that's out is broken?

shakirmoledina, Celice and Bladexdsl like this.
  3. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    oh yeah ubi$oft

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

endoverend, Celice and the_randomizer like this.
  4. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    Did you even read the OP? This is the first game by the Quebec studio, meaning it's a completely different team than the one that made Unity.

5. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    As well, they seem to have been working on it since before Unity came out based on what was said, so I'd say all is well.

6. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    Another one already? People aren't going to forget the mess Unity is.

7. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    Ubisoft must have a McDonald's like slogan, "I'm Milkin' it" when it comes to releasing an AC game every effing year. Oy vey. Let me guess, another game with ridiculously high system requirements? Ooh how I can't wait!

8. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    Victory... witty title considering it's meant to take place during the Victorian era

jakeyjake likes this.
  9. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    It really isn't that bad. We get a new CoD pretty much every year. Projects are just handed off to different studios so that every game is technically on a 2+ year development cycle. It's the same with Assassin's Creed. It sounds like this title has been in the works for at least two years, and since they're probably using an established engine and modified art assets, it doesn't take quite as long to produce a new AC title as it does to produce a new IP from scratch.

Really, Nintendo is on about the same development cycle for their games. We just don't notice it because they only have their handful of studios for specific projects whereas these large third parties have studios everywhere that they can send projects to.

10. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Kotaku leaked this I guess they've fallen out with Ubi.
    It's been in development for 3 years alteady.
    So next year we have The Order 1886, Bloodborne and now ACV all set in the same era.

11. Terenigma

Terenigma Terenigma everywhere

Nov 10, 2008
    Earth

I really hope you're right. This will be the true test to see how general public act and honestly as good as those SS look, i dont want this to sell well. I think people need to wise up to game companies taking advantage with unfinished games and day one DLC and send a message to other companies that they can no longer keep doing this. I know its not all game companies and some are actually good but EA, Capcom and now Ubisoft are ruining the reputation of the industry.

12. grossaffe

grossaffe GBAtemp Addict

May 5, 2013
    United States
    Don't forget Activision.

13. DrOctapu

DrOctapu Magnificent Bastard

Dec 23, 2008
    United States
    Hell.
    It's pretty brave of them to assume anyone still has faith in their joke of an IP enough to actually buy another damn game.

14. Celice

Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    I remember when oversea offices were used to handle marketing, PR, manufacturing, localization, and other such issues. Not for outsourcing an entire fucking game.

Bioshock 2 was the first big one where a publisher turned an overseas office that was also publishing into a developer. I guess you could consider Secret of Evermore, but my understanding was SoA wanted to do the project, not that they were ordered to.

15. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    Not the future.

Not feudal Japan.

Not interested.

T-hug and jakeyjake like this.
  16. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    Why are all the games now clustered around this 17th-19th century period? From III to Black Flag to Unity and now this, it's all kind of running together.

If you're going to deliver derivative, unfinished games, you can at least give us derivative, unfinished games with unique settings.

jakeyjake likes this.