NexStar CX NST black 300gb NTFS

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by athrun5, Dec 2, 2010.

Dec 2, 2010
  1. athrun5
    OP

Newcomer athrun5 Advanced Member

United States
    My usb stick died and so i had to get a new usb. so i got a USB HDD and i cant seem to get it to be wbfs. i checked to see if the HDD was compatible and it is also i tried the NTFS/WBFS dual partitions guide and at the end with the cmd it said could not get partition info: no error

and so i googled around and i saw the usb loader gx had support for ntfs but it doesnt seem to work when i updated it to the latest and i tried and it just showed a black screen then said would you like to retry and still nothing

WII
    4.2U
    CIOS 249 rev 19

2. Clarky

Member Clarky Don't you know who I think I am?

United States
    try to convert the usb hdd to fat32, then make your iso's into wbfs files (have a look around the forums to see how to do it) then see if that brings you any joy, ntfs on the wii is still a little bit up in arms right now

3. athrun5
    OP

United States
    I looked around the forum and i couldnt find it the same stuff was poping up and i also tried google and i couldnt find one that didnt cost money so if you can link me to one that would be swell

4. Clarky

Member Clarky Don't you know who I think I am?

United States
    which one are you looking for? the cios or the usb hdd loader?

5. athrun5
    OP

United States
    Well you told me to look for a converter for the usb hdd thats what i was talking about.

6. athrun5
    OP

United States
    well i got wbfs files on both ntfs and fat32 format but my wii just wont detect the usb and so i dont know what to do now and it is on the usb compatibility list and it says it works but its just not working for me

7. athrun5
    OP

United States
    also i tried it on CFG loader USB loader gx Gamma and wiiflow i must be doing something wrong Please help