Nexon, Respawn Entertainment and Particle City Unveil Titanfall: Frontline

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by T-hug, Sep 12, 2016.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    TF_FRONTLINE_KA_H_RGB.jpg

Nexon, in collaboration with Respawn Entertainment and Particle City, has revealed Titanfall: Frontline, the debut standalone mobile game set in the extended universe of the best-selling franchise, Titanfall.Titanfall: Frontline is a strategy card game where players, assuming the role of brigade Commanders, will face off in head-to-head combat with other players in real-time. Players will unleash strategic combinations of powerful Pilots, Titans and tactical Burn Cards in an attempt to outmaneuver their opponents. Titanfall: Frontline, the first title in the multi-game, multi-year partnership between Nexon, Particle City and Respawn Entertainment to exclusively publish Titanfall mobile games, will be available as a free download this fall on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices.

Featuring hundreds of Pilots, Titans and special ability Burn Cards, Commanders will collect and upgrade their units and build their own unique decks. Players can build their IMC or Militia squad according to their play style, whether they prefer to assemble a dropship of fast, light Pilots and Titans to deal quick damage or wear out their opponents with the addition of strong defensive units, installations and support personnel.

ScreenTitanfall01.jpg ScreenTitanfall02.jpg ScreenTitanfall03.jpg ScreenTitanfall04.jpg

2. _v3

_v3 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 12, 2013
    Croatia
    OH GOD... NEXON... BURN IT WITH FIRE!!! DON'T LET IT REPRODUCE!!!

3. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    stopped reading at mobile :P

4. Exaltys

Exaltys GBAtemp Fan

Nov 10, 2009
    United States
    Oh, look, another card game based off a video game IP.

Last edited by Exaltys, Sep 12, 2016
  5. appleburger

appleburger Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2012
    United States
    Hearthstone has already won, devs - no need to try and take a slice of that pie.

6. GuyInDogSuit

GuyInDogSuit Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.

Aug 1, 2008
    United States
    Antelope, CA
    Nexon should just stick to Maple Story.

7. Attacker3

Attacker3 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 24, 2015
    Canada
    Underground, in my mother's basement.
    Kind of pathetic, having to bum off another game just to make a quick buck.

Bladexdsl likes this.
  8. marksteele

marksteele GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 16, 2011
    Canada
    I mean I like card games so I'll try it....but since it's a mobile card game by NEXON I'm expecting huge pay for rare card mechanics.

I like all the attention the CCG market has gotten over the few years hearthstone has been out but I really with the online/mobile TCG market advanced more.

Last edited by marksteele, Sep 12, 2016