Suggestion News submittion form

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Sonic Angel Knight, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    What if there is a news submittion form? Like a page with a form people can submit news that may deserve attention that only the news team can decide if it's worth reporting?
    There was already a forum post that @Chary did for sonic the hedgehog 25 anniversary, but it can't hurt to mention this guys anniversary as well.

"2016 marks the 30th anniversary of the River City/Kunio-kun series that began in 1986 with the arcade title Renegade (aka Nekketsu Kōha Kunio-kun). The three upcoming titles are poised to celebrate that anniversary in full force."

One of them is a remastered game of River city ransom Sp (downtown Nekketsu Monogotari SP -ダウンタウン熱血物語)
    For those who may not be familar with the series, i provided a trailer of the game down below, fun fact, for anyone who know double dragon, this was created by the same people of that game as well as some similar styles of game play, even with the different names, they sometimes used cross over references and even reskined some games for inernational localization like the well known super mario bros 2 game.
    [​IMG]

zombone likes this.
  2. Chary

Chary Never sleeps

pip Reporter
    GBAtemp Patron
    Chary is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 2, 2012
    United States
    For that kind of thing, you could make a thread in the User Submitted News forum. That's where regular members find news and post it, and if the staff finds it to be newsworthy and well-formatted, they front page your thread. @BurningDesire does this.

BurningDesire likes this.
  3. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Oh, umm okay, i didn't know that was a thing.:unsure:

4. BurningDesire

BurningDesire GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 27, 2015
    United States
    Behind a screen reading news
    Senpai mentioned me :0

Riyaz, Chary and Scarlet like this.
  5. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    So do i have to post this somewhere else or does a moderator take care of this?:mellow: