Hacking Question News on XKJ & XKW Switches?

MarshallNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hi, Is there any news regarding the XKJ & XKW patched Nintendo Switch? first, is it hackable? if not, is there some new exploits in the works? because I've always wanted to buy one, and today I bought one because it was on -30% sale so i couldn't stop myself, even if i knew that i might or might not be hackable. thanks!

Reactions: HollowGrams

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, Is there any news regarding the XKJ & XKW patched Nintendo Switch? first, is it hackable? if not, is there some new exploits in the works? because I've always wanted to buy one, and today I bought one because it was on -30% sale so i couldn't stop myself, even if i knew that i might or might not be hackable. thanks!
Nothings being worked on and SX Teams modchips r damn hard to find and $200 a pop

Deleted member 550701

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Yeah, don't buy a core it's not worth it at all. If you really want homebrew right now buy an older switch on eBay (or somewhere else). Otherwise you'll just have to wait some time, a new exploit will probably come out once so you can just wait until then :)

Reactions: MarshallNemesis

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, don't buy a core it's not worth it at all. If you really want homebrew right now buy an older switch on eBay (or somewhere else). Otherwise you'll just have to wait some time, a new exploit will probably come out once so you can just wait until then :)
There hasn't been any new exploit since Fusee Gelee which was years ago. There is no point in waiting for a new exploit. There may never be a new one or even if one hypothetically does get released, it might be at the end of the Switch's life cycle when the device that replaces the Switch comes out.

Reactions: Basketto

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There are clone modchips that only work for mako switches but its unsure if you get them with no firmware or their ones with spacecraft-nx firmware

Reactions: HollowGrams

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are clone modchips that only work for mako switches but its unsure if you get them with no firmware or their ones with spacecraft-nx firmware

They come with v1 and v2 cables now - they come preflashed with spacecraft-nx. Cables solder points still off and dont line up 100% - Better than last revisions but still not as accurate as the Cores.

Last edited by HollowGrams,
Reactions: pcwizard7

Deleted member 550701

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
There hasn't been any new exploit since Fusee Gelee which was years ago. There is no point in waiting for a new exploit. There may never be a new one or even if one hypothetically does get released, it might be at the end of the Switch's life cycle when the device that replaces the Switch comes out.
Well that's quite pessimistic, also this is gonna become a bigger issue over time, there will be more and more unhackable switches and the hackable switches are gonna become rarer and rarer.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well that's quite pessimistic, also this is gonna become a bigger issue over time, there will be more and more unhackable switches and the hackable switches are gonna become rarer and rarer.
That's why you had to get one when the time was right. I got two unpatched Switch consoles. I bought the first one maybe a year after launch, and it sat in the closet unused for a long time. My second Switch was bought soon after Fusee-Gelee was released. I made sure I bought an unpatched unit. A word of advice... don't wait too long after the launch of the next Nintendo console to get one, and don't update it, if you're in no rush to play the games. This improves dramatically your chances of ever hacking it one day.

Deleted member 550701

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
That's why you had to get one when the time was right. I got two unpatched Switch consoles. I bought the first one maybe a year after launch, and it sat in the closet unused for a long time. My second Switch was bought soon after Fusee-Gelee was released. I made sure I bought an unpatched unit. A word of advice... don't wait too long after the launch of the next Nintendo console to get one, and don't update it, if you're in no rush to play the games. This improves dramatically your chances of ever hacking it one day.
Well if someone comes into the community in a year or two, what are they supposed to do? Time travel?

Reactions: digipimp75

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

US $74.99 now on Ali - Core/Lite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night