News: Details on R4 DS loader 1.08 Final

paolo90

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And to think I wanted Supercard DSone more than R4 before...
tongue.gif

ahsan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here some photo from the R4 Official recommend chinese forum from Hong Kong.

if u know chinese, U can go to the original thread

if not, here is my poor english explainion

this is a teseting version before V1.08 final release and there is over 275 games for the first time cheat code release (not include JP Games, JP game will be at the Final version or later)

all u need is using a clean rom and the system can pair the cheat code with the CRC and u can choose what u want to use.

grog.gif

Looks awesome. We need that skin in 1.8 final
cool.gif

BTW, does anyone how to manually write to a .sav using v1.8 beta? ATM I just leave to auto as I do not want to mess around but Pokemon Diamond should be out in the coming week(s) and would not want to put two games just for two separate save...You what I mean.

Thanks

The skin is from one of the R4 SKin Official Competition winner. just download it from the chinese forum is ok
????? Skin ? thread ???

Direct link plz( link to skin.zip, better) as I can not find this skin thread.

Anyone???

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
This update did it for me. I have been using an SCSD for a long time now and while it still works just fine, knowing the SC team has pretty much abandoned it I was considering a slot 1 solution. The AR support is what sold me on it. Just placed the order a few minutes ago.

paolo90

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This update did it for me. I have been using an SCSD for a long time now and while it still works just fine, knowing the SC team has pretty much abandoned it I was considering a slot 1 solution. The AR support is what sold me on it. Just placed the order a few minutes ago.
I can relate, I used to only have a Supercard MiniSD... it uses the same firmware as Supercard SD - and the latest firmware update has been more than a month or two ago I believe.

Congratulations to you though, 'cos your Supercard can be used as a RAM expansion, and in addition, it can fill in for your homebrew too
smile.gif
Homebrew Apps usually run beter on Slot 2 devices, don't know if that's the case until now though
tongue.gif

AOforever1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Son of a.... snit... snit snit snit and I haven't used that word since elementary school. And I'm a what? College student!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: