[News] Call of Duty series may not coming in the near future

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by Dontwait00, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Dontwait00
    OP

Dontwait00 Unknown

Sep 3, 2017
    Italy
    [​IMG]

From a interview by Game Informer back in September 3 2018 (sorry for the late news), David Vonderhaar, Treyarch's design director who deals with Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, he was well subjected to 195 questions, and around after 6 minutes and 50 seconds in the video, the informant asked that fatality question, if one of the Call of Duty series would come to the Nintendo Switch. He replied with a long big smile, and he said like *no comment*.

From the beginning, David never liked Nintendo because they never given the right power to the consoles, and he thinks that others platforms are like 5 years ahead more then Nintendo.

Back in May 2018, in a store known as Gamestop leaked a possibility to a Black ops IIII for the Nintendo Switch.

[​IMG]
    (IN THE IMAGE BELOW: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS IIII COMING ON OCTOBER 12th!)

What you guys think about it? Will it come after late 2019/early 2020? Or meaby not? Write in the comment below.

Source

Last edited by Dontwait00, Sep 14, 2018
  2. SnAQ

SnAQ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 20, 2010
    Actually, I couldn't care less if it's coming to the Switch or not.
    I gave up on Call of Duty when i was finished with Modern Warfare 2, but more AAA games on the system is hardly a bad thing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 via Tapatalk

Xzi and KiiWii like this.
  3. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    who cares really, now it doesn't even have a campaign its just online multiplayer games fps, you got dozens of those.