1. Dontwait00

OP Dontwait00 Unknown

Italy
    [​IMG]

From a interview by Game Informer back in September 3 2018 (sorry for the late news), David Vonderhaar, Treyarch's design director who deals with Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, he was well subjected to 195 questions, and around after 6 minutes and 50 seconds in the video, the informant asked that fatality question, if one of the Call of Duty series would come to the Nintendo Switch. He replied with a long big smile, and he said like *no comment*.

From the beginning, David never liked Nintendo because they never given the right power to the consoles, and he thinks that others platforms are like 5 years ahead more then Nintendo.

Back in May 2018, in a store known as Gamestop leaked a possibility to a Black ops IIII for the Nintendo Switch.

[​IMG]
    (IN THE IMAGE BELOW: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS IIII COMING ON OCTOBER 12th!)

What you guys think about it? Will it come after late 2019/early 2020? Or meaby not? Write in the comment below.

Source

Last edited by Dontwait00, Sep 14, 2018
  2. SnAQ

SnAQ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Actually, I couldn't care less if it's coming to the Switch or not.
    I gave up on Call of Duty when i was finished with Modern Warfare 2, but more AAA games on the system is hardly a bad thing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 via Tapatalk

Xzi and KiiWii like this.
  3. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    who cares really, now it doesn't even have a campaign its just online multiplayer games fps, you got dozens of those.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [News], series, coming