News about Inazuma Eleven DS localization ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Ritsuki, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Ritsuki
    OP

Ritsuki ORAORAORAORA

Mar 15, 2008
    Switzerland
    Does someone has informations about Inazuma Eleven DS localization in Europe ? I knon it has been confirmed for 2010 to coincide with the FIFA orld Cup but I haven't seen any news beside that

2. DarkWay

DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

Aug 21, 2008
    Cornwall
    [​IMG] it has? if this news is real I'll love you forever *goes and googles*
    Fucking brilliant anime it is.

3. Zane

Zane Ace Wizard

Mar 22, 2008
    Sweden, Falkenberg
    Wha? Where did you hear that? =(

4. Ritsuki
    OP

Ritsuki ORAORAORAORA

Mar 15, 2008
    Switzerland
  5. Zane

Zane Ace Wizard

Mar 22, 2008
    Sweden, Falkenberg
    Me like! [​IMG]

I'n not a fotball fan, but the game seems interesting. And i'll probably watch the anime.

6. Lube_Skyballer

Lube_Skyballer GBAtemp Fan

Jul 23, 2007
    Netherlands
    I heard about it too. But I don't think it will get localized any time soon? :/

7. Raven Darkheart

Raven Darkheart The Radioactive Flamer

Aug 27, 2008
    United States
    Cyclo DS Paradise
    if there was something we would have heard by now

8. TheBlueFox

TheBlueFox Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2009
    United States
    Its quite apparent that it WILL come to europe, the anime that is, and I've been waiting for this news for a long time...

The game... well, its all that "we will announce when we are ready" type of deal... it LOOKS promising but theres no date and no news about it.

I shudder to think that they might change the NAMES of the characters when they dub it over for europe...

9. TheBlueFox

TheBlueFox Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2009
    United States
    I think I want to vomit... I was poking around Arait media and came across InazumaEleven.tv where a spanish release has been aparently been going on for a while.

The names have been changed... to things like "Kevin" "William" "Steve" and "Jack". Endo is now "Mark", Gouenji is now "Axel" and Maxwell is now..."Maxwell".

I really hope theres a chance they keep the japanese names in the DS game...so much better >.