DJT1M/T1MLPD3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
*THREAD CLOSED!!!*

Yes, this is a new Homebrew exploit for the nintendo 3DS with the Help of Animal Crossing New Leaf. It will run the ropbin payload from the SD Card, renamed to otherapp.bin, like freakyhax.

Currently, there is NO Release. Why? It is extremly unstable. I needed around 6-9 tries to capture it in this Video, but it works. so, if i found a way to make it more stable, i would release it!

Greetings, DJT1M

Last edited by DJT1M/T1MLPD3,

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP

Yes, this is a new Homebrew exploit for the nintendo 3DS with the Help of Animal Crossing New Leaf. It will run the ropbin payload from the SD Card, renamed to otherapp.bin, like freakyhax.

Currently, there is NO Release. Why? It is extremly unstable. I needed around 6-9 tries to capture it in this Video, but it works. so, if i found a way to make it more stable, i would release it!

Greetings, DJT1M

why don't release it as a beta preview?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The best way to really stabilize it, would be to release it so others can help. There's most likely something small you are overlooking and someone else could easily find.

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hurray for primary exploits!

Unless its the case for what the person posted above me.

Last edited by Boured,

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wait so this is a main exploit? If so, great! I doubt Nintendo will pull it off the eShop, or out of stores!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I call it bs until further proof. He probably just started AC:NL with HANS and used the reset combination to return to hblauncher.
wait, FAKE! BEFORE ANY KIND OF EXPLOIT THERE IS A TEXT, OR A GIBBERISH THING OR THE MENUHAX IMAGE! THIS IS JUST HANS!
I've learned once before to hold my tongue before calling BS. I called BS on BaseHAX and I ended up being the one fooled. Before you dump on a project, wait until it's proven fake. Otherwise you end up looking like the fool

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
that's the

hbl gibberish! not the payload gibberish!
Oh, you might be right then...

OP, please don't show us anything unless you have a download avaliable for testing... Chances are, a lot of people won't believe you,
and the best way to increase stability is to have us test it.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've learned once before to hold my tongue before calling BS. I called BS on BaseHAX and I ended up being the one fooled. Before you dump on a project, wait until it's proven fake. Otherwise you end up looking like the fool
Well I know this guy and I'm 99.9% positive that he doesn't have the know how to do this stuff.

Reactions: DutchyDutch

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you scan the QR code of the gibberish design, why do you put on one of the default designs as a hat instead?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr