Newfound Comet Will Swing By Earth in 2013

pistone

Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
i hope it will strike my old school
tongue.gif

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sounds interesting.

I've always loved the sky, night sky included.

Seeing this if it's visable from my location will mean I've seen two massive balls of ice and rock fly overhead in my lifetime.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sinharvest24 said:
This sounds kool, makes me want to buy a telescope but they're a bit too expensive for me right now....
dry.gif

For a lot of stuff a decent set of binoculars are fantastic, and also a great starting point. Especially if you have easy access to places with not much light pollution. You'll be able to see planets (the gas giants are always favourites), galaxies, nebula, some binary systems, albeit fuzzy, small, greyish images. But quite frankly amazing, and I'd personally say life changing, to see "first hand" so to speak. Then move up to telescopes if you enjoy it. But expect a learning curve, and don't expect too much unless you're going massive( and really don't for a first go, go most money you can justify on a small one), you'll see stuff in much greater detail and bigger, but still fuzzy, small, greyish images.

And unfortunately, you haven't got a chance of seeing stuff like this really until it get really close.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry if it poses any problems for Earth I'll just call the Space Cop's who will blow it up with their Space Lazer which is located on the United Space Federation's Space Station which is located in Space.

unsure.gif

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEE
EEEEEEEE

smileipb2.png

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1roP52Py7s[/youtube]

Damn typos...

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
TwoBladedKnight said:
spinal_cord said:
wasim said:
Will there be any kinda disaster when it pass ?
unsure.gif

I'm sure we'll be safe, it's been 65 million years since the last major astrological problem. Statistically, I think we're in a good place.

It's been 65 million years... you know what they say... Calm before the storm
tongue.gif
and everything goes in circles, cycles. if we've gone so long without anything major going on, expect something of epic proportions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended