Ubuntuの刀

:^D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
49Tmx.png

Hello, and welcome to the Submission, Newest Random Member!

This is in the alpha stages, as I don't know how I will conduct this(or how long I will conduct this for at a time). You don't have to participate in this if you don't want to.

Rules: Simply go to the person's profile(in this case, it's Neos-Dragoon) and leave them a message. A simple "Hello, new member!" would suffice.

If anyone wants to help me format this thread to make it look cooler and more appealing, feel free to PM Me.

EDIT: Yes, I know there are plenty of new members per hour, but I will choose them at random. You can feature new members on this thread for the time being if you want.

Ubuntuの刀

:^D
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good idea, but some members just sign up and then never sign in again.

You are right. And since you said that, what I do is comment on their page. If they respond, i'll ask them if they want to be featured for NRM(Newest Random Member). Hopefully, that'll keep them on this forum instead of signing on and then never signing on again. I want this forum to expand, not stay stagnant.

Reactions: Ethevion

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You are right. And since you said that, what I do is comment on their page. If they respond, i'll ask them if they want to be featured for NRM(Newest Random Member). Hopefully, that'll keep them on this forum instead of signing on and then never signing on again. I want this forum to expand, not stay stagnant.

That might actually work.
I hope you get some positive replies from it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4