kevenka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me again or have you guys notice sometimes, when you enter the menu state(XYABLR) that it sometimes freezes up and when you put it in sleep mode, it sometimes freeze asweel?

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freeze as in "Lock-up"? Or freeze as in "pause"? Because i've had it pause for slightly longer times than on older firmware... but it has never locked up on me.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That *could* be based upon your microSD card. How big is it? How full is it? How often do you swap files on and off the card (defrag it)? Whats the speed (class 2/4/6)?

I'm asking because i haven't seen that happen, i have a class 6 4-gig microSDHC, and i rarely delete things from it, just slowly add more. And upon the time when it becomes too full, i'll pull everything, format it with Panasonics SD formatter (GREAT formatting program for SD cards of all sizes... but ONLY use it on SD cards lol), and replace all the files.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You're using cheats, that's the problem. Sometimes turning them on/off in the middle of the game will cause the game to freeze. This happens with AR and real games, not just on flash cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu