Newer super mario bros wii (iso/wbfs)?

jaymodified89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everyone. so i recently modded my wii and i ran into a minor problem. i'm trying to get newer super mario bros wii to work after building it into an iso/wbfs. i have v1.06 of the iso builder i found here on gbatemp (not sure if that's the lastest version), and it successfully built the file. but when i go to play it through usbloader_gx the game just freezes at the "controller safety" screen. it will not progress any further and i have to manually shutdown my wii. what could be causing this issue? i have all the proper ios' in the proper slots and bases. please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everyone. so i recently modded my wii and i ran into a minor problem. i'm trying to get newer super mario bros wii to work after building it into an iso/wbfs. i have v1.06 of the iso builder i found here on gbatemp (not sure if that's the lastest version), and it successfully built the file. but when i go to play it through usbloader_gx the game just freezes at the "controller safety" screen. it will not progress any further and i have to manually shutdown my wii. what could be causing this issue? i have all the proper ios' in the proper slots and bases. please, any help would be greatly appreciated.
https://gbatemp.net/index.php?posts/9697580

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse