Group: GBAtemp Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well I just order from Newegg (Canada) and with paying $20 for shipping I want to know how fast it'll be! So I'm asking how long will it take to get to me?

playallday

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Renegade_R said:
Considering you paid $20 for shipping, they will be delivering by UPS...also consider they don't have a Canadian warehouse...expect it in 3 business days.
3 DAYS??!?!?!
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
YAY!!!!!!!!! THANKS!

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mind you that's the standard...we have no idea how long customs will hold it up for. Its generally fast but don't always get your hopes up...when they give you the UPS tracking number, figure out where its coming from first.

playallday

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Renegade_R said:
Mind you that's the standard...we have no idea how long customs will hold it up for. Its generally fast but don't always get your hopes up...when they give you the UPS tracking number, figure out where its coming from first.
Well it's just some MicroSD cards so I don't see why customs would hold it at all.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are microSD cards so hard to find in Canada that you'll gladly pay 66% more for shipping? (assuming you purchased an 8gb card, the largest they carry)

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
notnarb said:
Are microSD cards so hard to find in Canada that you'll gladly pay 66% more for shipping? (assuming you purchased an 8gb card, the largest they carry)

I was thinking the same, unless he bought a bunch in bulk... $20 for shipping is crazy.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I used newegg to buy some MicroSD cards a while back. Great site, fast shipping, fast delivery. $20 bucks is extreme for shipping, but it is Canada. :L

playallday

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
EmperorOfCanada said:
notnarb said:
I was thinking the same, unless he bought a bunch in bulk... $20 for shipping is crazy.
I got 8 Kingston 2GB MicroSD Flash Cards for $18 (with shipping). That's like $2.30 per card!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over