Hardware Newegg is doing the "other sellers" thing...

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
So eBay is generally good if you don't mind risking getting non-legit crap. Amazon used to be the stable alternative, but Amazon started letting individuals and other sites sell through it... which still wasn't a big issue, until the majority of things on Amazon became third-party, and they took away any easy way to view stuff sold just by Amazon, so now with Amazon you can find knockoff/bootleg crap all over the place and have to read the descriptions carefully and look at the product images, etc.

Well, looks like Newegg is starting down that slippery slope too, they're begun including prices and entries from other sellers.

shot.png

Some of them look legit and are sites I've heard of, but then there's names like "hotdeals4less", and sellers like this showing alarming trends...

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a black WiiMote plus with nunchuk from ebay and they only lasted one day. Resulted to be a Chinese :shit: that looked identical to an original one. I blew over twenty bucks

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are something that you can buy from these questionable sellers and some you don't. You don't want to buy any electronic stuff (unless it is like USB cable) from these sellers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person