Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
yes, I have been hearing how little a difference I'm making. I'm just trying to help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hmmmmm, I may add that to a post, another that just states if a nooby question is asked, just respond and ask them to use google from then on. Thanks!
My point was, if that's all you plan to do then you have no business replying to the thread at all. It takes as much energy to copy/paste a link as it does getting involved in an argument for no reason. Telling someone that they should have just googled is going to piss them off in any thread topic. What it comes down to is, the first interactions noobs have here reflect the rest of the community. If someone doesn't actually plan on helping, just avoid the thread altogether so they don't think we're all a bunch of asshats.

Also, this thread is pointless. Noobs are going to continue to come, they are going to ask the same questions, and they will continue to make rediculous requests. Nothing will change that. But you guys can change how you react to them. Maybe showing them around and taking the time to explain things or give links without being an asshole will change they're behavior from then on. All great members were noobs once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂