claudia2022

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
hello
my name is kayla, im female also and a huge fan of gaming and technology i recently upgraded from windows to apple m1 mac but didnt realise that games and emulation is not quite as easy running the mac big sur operating system, i installed parallel desktop so i can have the best of both operating systems, i also have a nintendo switch, ps4, xbox one 3ds, you wont believe it i have 6 cellphones each cellphone represents a different year i know its crazy lol, i have a oppo A52 5g which is a good phone i was after the graphics card snap dragon in order to emulate games especially dolphin, and other emulators, attempting to jailbreak my ps4 and nintendo switch, eventually will upgrade my switch to oLED version, also im having issues trying to jailbreak my switch everytime i go to inject the payload the rcm screen freezes and its says not responding, that is on the windows 10 hp computer, so im going to upgrade my desktop to windows 11 for free then try it again either that im not sure how to get pass that eh has anyone had the same problem frustrating, wish me luck on the second attempt, this hacking stuff is pretty cool especially being in a covid-19 lockdown it passes the time sweet as,

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi and welcome! You can post about the issues you are having with the Switch hacking here at this thread, I'm sure people will be able to help you there.
Have a nice day!

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Welcome dear lady.:wink:
I couldn't resist welcoming a woman, the female gender being very rare in these parts.
I hope that you will find yourself well and that you will be able to solve the problem with your Switch, of which, however, I do not have much sympathy.
Only note: learn to use punctuation when you write, you've got me out of breath...hehehe.

EMO_0179.gif

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good morning