Hacking Newbie questions

ESzn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi gbatemp users, i'm new here and i created this account because i want to ask some questions because i'm about to buy a modded Xbox 360 and i have no experience with Xbox 360 modding.
First, i'll buy an Lt 3.0 Xbox but i may want to RGH soon and i don't know if i can install an RGH in a console that already has Lt 3.0 installed. Also, i want to know how likely i am to be banned from live with only the Lt compared to the RGH.

I also want to know if i can play games from HDD without a disc if i only have the Lt installed, thanks! :yay:

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you don't want to fork out tons of money for stealth services then RGH means auto ban.
Unless you Dual NAND mod your console (expensive) then you can switch between a hacked state and a Live state.

No.
Unless you get an Xkey or RGH, you cannot use external HDDs.
With a RGH, it makes more sense to upgrade your internal drive to a 1/2 TB drive and load games from the internal drive.
LT3 is for disc backups only.

Reactions: ESzn

ESzn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
If you don't want to fork out tons of money for stealth services then RGH means auto ban.
Unless you Dual NAND mod your console (expensive) then you can switch between a hacked state and a Live state.

No.
Unless you get an Xkey or RGH, you cannot use external HDDs.
With a RGH, it makes more sense to upgrade your internal drive to a 1/2 TB drive and load games from the internal drive.
LT3 is for disc backups only.
But to clarify, i can still install the backups to the xbox hard drive with Lt right?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcomes~

Make sure you burn your backups with a hacked IHAS or drive that is compatible with the Burner Max Payload tool.
If you care about clean proper backups and care about your Live account that is.

XGD3 games burned using the overburn or truncate function won't install to the HDD.

ESzn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Welcomes~

Make sure you burn your backups with a hacked IHAS or drive that is compatible with the Burner Max Payload tool.
If you care about clean proper backups and care about your Live account that is.

XGD3 games burned using the overburn or truncate function won't install to the HDD.
So, if i want to play online i guess my only option is using Lt and correctly burning the backups, am i correct? and how can i know if my drive is compatible with the Burner Max Payload tool?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Nope. Not into gaming.