RodPN

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I found this site a few hours ago and I noticed that the best SNES emulator for the DS is SNemulDS and I was wondring how to use it on the DSTT and where to download it. Also, does it affect the console in any way?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBATemp, RodPN!

Anyways you are correct SNemulDS is a SNES emu for DS. Now know that we cannot provide you with SNES ROMS or any type of ROM. That is against forum rules. As for if you can play it on your DSTT, I do believe you can. I don't have a DSTT I have an Acekard 2 so all I can tell you is to try it.

How to use it? Simply extract the ZIP file and copy the SNEmulDS.nds & SNEmulDS.cfg files to the root of your microSD card. Whats the root? The root of a card is the very beginning. (well you prolly new that....) To get to the root of a microSD in Windows, go to My Computer then double click on your MicroSD card. There your in the root. Once you've done that, create a new folder called "SNES" put all your SNES game in there. Finally just eject your card from your computer then launch the SNEmulDS.nds from your DSTT.

Where do you get SNemulDS? From the SNemulDS website of course. SNemulDS Link

Does it affect the DSTT or the DS? Of course not. Flashcarts like the DSTT are made to run homebrew. DS is unharmed by this.

Have Fun,

~ Jon

lincruste

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
RodPN said:
Also one more thing, I have to remove the DSTT OS so the SNEmulDS can work and the other way around, right?

Please don't. Removing your linker's OS is no use. Just copy SnemulDS.nds anywhere on your SD and create a 'SNES' directory at the root as said before. Put your snes roms ( most likely .smc files) in the SNES dir, and launch SnemulDS WITH your linker's OS GUI. It is quite straightforward.

toymin80r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, do Not remove the DSTT OS, just leave it alongside the SNEmulDS .nds file and everything should run fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)