猫。子猫です!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I have the Zero Air Hori Protectors. The installation was the worst for me. I need something easy to install and that will last. I don't need a lecture on why I don't need them. Any recommendations?

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wait on it for now, Hori will eventually release one for the New 3DS. That's thing about getting stuff early, there's no accessories ready for it. I'm kind of glad the New 3DS is delayed for North America giving accessory manufactures enough time to release proper products meant for the New 3DS when it comes to Canada/USA despite the fact I plan on getting the New 3DS XL (want Hori DuraFlexi made fit for the New 3DS/XL).

Reactions: Kioku

Ricky1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Are you able to read? We are talking about the new 3DS, not the XL version. There is no screen protector for that screen yet.
He was just trying to help. Anyway, u can get n3ds screen protector from play asia if you are desperate for it. And i thought all Hori's screen protector uses the same method to apply?

Reactions: Kioku and Nemix77

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
At first it seemed so yes, but if you would have read my message, where I explained pretty detailed what screen protectors are available and also mentioning the same as he said three times here, a seemingly trolling response followed. Reading looks to become a lost art these days.

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He was just trying to help. Anyway, u can get n3ds screen protector from play asia if you are desperate for it. And i thought all Hori's screen protector uses the same method to apply?

Good post, although not Hori brand they are the next best thing to a non protected screen right now for the New 3DS standard (non XL).

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Just wait on it for now, Hori will eventually release one for the New 3DS. That's thing about getting stuff early, there's no accessories ready for it. I'm kind of glad the New 3DS is delayed for North America giving accessory manufactures enough time to release proper products meant for the New 3DS when it comes to Canada/USA despite the fact I plan on getting the New 3DS XL (want Hori DuraFlexi made fit for the New 3DS/XL).

Tried Hori. The install was great, but I couldn't keep underneath it clean. There was always dust or lint. For now I went with Invisibleshield universal 2pk. Custom cut to fit the screens. Looks nice, I wasn't exactly able to keep it as clean as I'd like but it was much better than static cling. O.o Cleaner underneath the protectors. I'm a bit of a picky fellow.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat