Hacking [NEW3DS] SafeA9LHInstaller (Brick) Yes!!! Need help about hardmod.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry for Bump this Thread.

I wanna ask if possible to add to boot.nds file a tools to dump NAND.BIN file.

i'm using this boot.nds
DS(i) firmware tool 1.6.0
See more in
20161127_002000.jpg

I use the dump "nand_n3ds.bin" its a full nand backup. I alredy unbrick a New 3DS that i bricked when downgrading ( i posted it here times ago ).
But with hardmod was possible to restore.

When i started to do DSi Ware downgrade. I used to restore this file to NAND when complete OTPLEss in 9.2 so works perfect and i dont need to update with internet.
When i started to use plailect guide i use him boot.nds and there is no nand backup there.

So i know its too much. But can you guys make it possible to add this function to boot.nds from plailect guide?

It's a important function. BEcause even more secure to downgrade now with updated tools, its one more step of security and chance!!

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for Bump this Thread.

I wanna ask if possible to add to boot.nds file a tools to dump NAND.BIN file.

i'm using this boot.nds
DS(i) firmware tool 1.6.0
See more in
View attachment 70623

I use the dump "nand_n3ds.bin" its a full nand backup. I alredy unbrick a New 3DS that i bricked when downgrading ( i posted it here times ago ).
But with hardmod was possible to restore.

When i started to do DSi Ware downgrade. I used to restore this file to NAND when complete OTPLEss in 9.2 so works perfect and i dont need to update with internet.
When i started to use plailect guide i use him boot.nds and there is no nand backup there.

So i know its too much. But can you guys make it possible to add this function to boot.nds from plailect guide?

It's a important function. BEcause even more secure to downgrade now with updated tools, its one more step of security and chance!!

I did the DSiWare downgrade yesterday. The option to dump the full NAND was there. https://github.com/Plailect/dgTool/releases/tag/v2.0.0

Reactions: Redirr

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Update.

After this New 3DS XL got bricked
(I did run SafeA9LHInstaller and it just didn't return final msg about successfully)..
Console goes black and wont work. Tried everything. Had no backup.

I left inside his original box untouched

Today i just installed boot9strap and console boots normal with Luma.

Didn't even need to ctr transfer.

Just wanna say thank you all that works hard into hacking scene.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: collecting the coins, or wall busting through the game