OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So Microsoft is planning on releasing new Zunes . There's a bunch of info about it on that page.

Unfortunately, I've owned a Zune. They are crap. The interface and software both. I immediately switched back to an Apple iPod.

Zunes cannot redeem themselves - they are definately not iPod killers...never will be. The new Zunes looks like over glossy pieces of turd. And it looks like there are Zune Flash...rip-offs of the Apple iPod I say.

But, the old Zunes will have the new interface on them and no DRM restrictions (what I've heard) - nice move, Microsoft.

new-zune-family.jpg

sonicstorm

Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
why would the trade the nice scratch resistant finish, for a ugly glossy finish havnt they learned from the old ipod videos

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Face it your an iPod Fanboy ^ the Zunes interface is better than the iPods. But this is just my opinion. I don't have a Zune, I have a 1st gen iPod Nano :S

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Face it your an iPod Fanboy ^ the Zunes interface is better than the iPods. But this is just my opinion. I don't have a Zune, I have a 1st gen iPod Nano :S
I guess I has to face it: I love me some iPod.

But - my love for Apple iPod came when I realized my Zune was shit and how much greater the iPod is.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
JPH... you are fanboying all over the place! Somebody help me clean this mess up, lol.

Give the Zune a chance. This iteration might actually be nice. Different bites for different likes.
I hear so many hating iTunes, and I love it, I'm assuming it's the PC version they gripe about, and if that's the case, Apple should get off their butts and make it as nice as the Mac iTunes. Microsoft should then give us an up to date version of Office as a reward.

It could happen...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: