• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If there are credible allegations of sexual harassment someone then they have no business being in any sort of position of power, and if found to be accurate, should face punishment for their crimes. So, yeah, fuck 'em. You'd really think that'd be a pretty universally held stance, wouldn't you?

I find it telling of DNC priorities when it's over sexual harassment claims and not the few thousand elderly people he sent to their deaths by demanding they be returned to retirement homes over the objections of health officials.

If only there was a federal entity that also has oversight of nursing homes that could have stepped in to do something about that. Oh wait, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services is that federal entity. At least he's being investigated by the FBI for that, too.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there are credible allegations of sexual harassment someone then they have no business being in any sort of position of power, and if found to be accurate, should face punishment for their crimes. So, yeah, fuck 'em. You'd really think that'd be a pretty universally held stance, wouldn't you?

If only there was a federal entity that also has oversight of nursing homes that could have stepped in to do something about that. Oh wait, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services is that federal entity. At least he's being investigated by the FBI for that, too.

Complete nonsense to claim the federal government has direct authority in these situations over the Governor. Governors are responsible for day to day operations in their state. The stupidity of Governors trying to pass the buck to the federal government is why people like Cuomo are getting away with murder because the left needs to use Covid as a political weapon.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If you are a democrat, you can just do whatever you want and the media will still love you. Everyone knew what he was like, and they acted like he should be president and gave him an emmy.
The sensationalist media is one thing, but Democrats are extremely sensitive about this type of thing, which is why Al Franken got the boot without even doing anything wrong. OTOH, Trump was elected president not long after the "grab 'em by the pussy" tape. As I already pointed out, Republicans not only fail to hold their own accountable for this type of behavior, they actually celebrate it. Kavanaugh, Gaetz, Moore, the list goes on and on.

Hell, if I was Cuomo, I would've already switched parties. That'd give him the best chance of winning reelection for sure.

Last edited by Xzi,

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sensationalist media is one thing, but Democrats are extremely sensitive about this type of thing, which is why Al Franken got the boot without even doing anything wrong. OTOH, Trump was elected president not long after the "grab 'em by the pussy" tape. As I already pointed out, Republicans not only fail to hold their own accountable for this type of behavior, they actually celebrate it. Kavanaugh, Gaetz, Moore, the list goes on and on.

Hell, if I was Cuomo, I would've already switched parties. That'd give him the best chance of winning reelection for sure.

Al Franken didn't get boot, he is a beta coward and resigned at the first moment of trouble.

Republicans don't care, if something was illegal take it to court - not twatter. We don't care Trump was recorded making jokes and being friendly. Having heard the expression "Grab him by the balls" my entire life I didn't construe sexual assault by feminizing the remark.

Unlike Biden you wont find Trump pinching and twisting a minors nipple.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7YGFAvdeB9Zs/,

Funny CNN & ABC have the same clip of Daines Niece but it's so "Innocent" it cuts before Biden gets a handful.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...9s-top-aide-melissa-derosa-resigns/ar-AAN5yKZ

Reactions: ChronoTrig

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Al Franken didn't get boot, he is a beta coward and resigned at the first moment of trouble.
He resigned under pressure from other Dems in Congress, same thing as getting the boot. The "beta cowards" are the Republicans in Congress who know they're fucking pedos/rapists and still cling to power anyway.

Republicans don't care
Yeah that's the problem. Any crime shy of murder doesn't disqualify you from running for any position in their party of degeneracy and blatant corruption.

We don't care Trump was recorded making jokes
It wasn't a joke, Trump's list of reported sexual assaults/harassment rivals only Cosby's. He also has no sense of humor.

Unlike Biden you wont find Trump pinching and twisting a minors nipple.
Bruh, Trump fucked his own underage daughter. He's all but admitted it outright on TV. I won't try to convince you that a neoliberal like Biden is a good role model, but don't try to gaslight me into believing Trump is anything but the lowest form of scum on earth. And as bad as he is in his personal life, he was an even worse president, killing off 500K Americans in a single year. A true hero to the Taliban.

Last edited by Xzi,

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He resigned under pressure from other Dems in Congress, same thing as getting the boot. The "beta cowards" are the Republicans in Congress who know they're fucking pedos/rapists and still cling to power anyway.

Yeah that's the problem. Any crime shy of murder doesn't disqualify you from running for any position in their party of degeneracy and blatant corruption.

It wasn't a joke, Trump's list of reported sexual assaults/harassment rivals only Cosby's. He also has no sense of humor.

Bruh, Trump fucked his own underage daughter. He's all but admitted it outright on TV. I won't try to convince you that a neoliberal like Biden is a good role model, but don't try to gaslight me into believing Trump is anything but the lowest form of scum on earth. And as bad as he is in his personal life, he was an even worse president, killing off 500K Americans in a single year. A true hero to the Taliban.

So you can believe hyperbolic nonsense about Trump, ignore video of Biden groping minors on film.

Says a lot.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So you can believe hyperbolic nonsense about Trump, ignore video of Biden groping minors on film.

Says a lot.
I didn't ignore anything, my opinion of Biden has never been all that favorable. He's a creep. That doesn't somehow excuse Trump for any of his actions, though, even if I'm sure you'd like it to. Let's just assume that Tara Reade's accusations toward Biden were credible. That makes one against him, thirty plus against Trump. And if all you need is evidence on film to convince you of wrongdoing, then here you go.

To go on a bit of a tangent, QAnon is really problematic as well, since it gives cover to pedophiles within its own ranks. They never accuse their own (Republicans/conspiracy theorists), so it's the perfect hiding spot.

Last edited by Xzi,

Dakitten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time I've ever seen that video of Biden from 2015. Gotta say it made me feel pretty sick and kinda ruined my day.

Considering that there has been a trend of inappropriate images with biden floats about out there, don't jump to conclusions too quickly.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...e/no-isnt-real-photo-joe-biden-and-jen-psaki/

If it happened, it is lame (albeit still completely lost in the shadow of Trump's accusers, sorry Jimbo but y'boy is scum~) but perhaps bitchute isn't the best source for this sort of thing?

Reactions: Xzi

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Considering that there has been a trend of inappropriate images with biden floats about out there, don't jump to conclusions too quickly.

https://www.politifact.com/factchec...e/no-isnt-real-photo-joe-biden-and-jen-psaki/

If it happened, it is lame (albeit still completely lost in the shadow of Trump's accusers, sorry Jimbo but y'boy is scum~) but perhaps bitchute isn't the best source for this sort of thing?
I've never put much stock in photos as even I can do a pretty good job with photoshop, but that video seems harder to refute. It's the girl's reaction that got to me as a parent.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, apologies. Already knew Cuomo was slime, I was referring to the Biden allegations. Thank you!

So now the Biden videos of Biden sniffing children everytime he's within 6 feet, including grabbing Senator Daines nieces nipple even though it was captured live from cspan. Gotcha.... :unsure:

Cool so everythings a deepfake now lmao.

Dakitten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now the Biden videos of Biden sniffing children everytime he's within 6 feet, including grabbing Senator Daines nieces nipple even though it was captured live from cspan. Gotcha.... :unsure:

Cool so everythings a deepfake now lmao.

Only when it is. As I explained above, Biden mock-ups are out there. Also, the "nipple twist" really doesn't look like anything, and the girl is related to a prominent republican. Everything should be taken with a grain of salt until real accusations come forward.

Reactions: Xzi

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never put much stock in photos as even I can do a pretty good job with photoshop, but that video seems harder to refute. It's the girl's reaction that got to me as a parent.

The original was up on CNN was up all campaign season, it's not like that video isn't well known. Of course it's been memory holed now and you have to see the whole thing on bitchute as the CNN video cuts away anytime bidens within hands reach. I mean I see 12 year olds who can splice a jumpcut better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: First she gets the clap, then I get the slap? +1