• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women

Valwinz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
D

Deleted User

not surprising. Heard about it earlier, figured it was true. hope he get's some jail time, or at least removed from office and bared from government positions, especially since he's being a hypocrite, previously talking about how harassment is bad.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have no idea who that is nor do I care to invest energy into finding out. Reading through the article, I am glad to see Democrats are doing the right thing by pushing to distance themselves from him.

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if Cuomo is innocent that asshole better resign
That person caused me to leave NYS, also Dirty DeBlasio made me leave

I find it telling of DNC priorities when it's over sexual harassment claims and not the few thousand elderly people he sent to their deaths by demanding they be returned to retirement homes over the objections of health officials.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Old news by now, but good that it's been investigated and confirmed. Starting to wonder if there's ever been a single trustworthy politician to come from the state of New York. At least in the Democratic party we know his days are numbered, whereas Republicans would've deified him for this.

Dakitten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old news by now, but good that it's been investigated and confirmed. Starting to wonder if there's ever been a single trustworthy politician to come from the state of New York. At least in the Democratic party we know his days are numbered, whereas Republicans would've deified him for this.

Something something Roy Moore something something Rick Snyder. :teach:

Reactions: Xzi

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
I mean if we are gonna be fair
I HATE CUOMO
but I mean, it's called social justice, not political justice.
Is basic touching the face or giving hugs every once in a while really sexual harrasment.
AS MUCH AS I HATE CUOMO
I doubt he sexually harrased women

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mean if we are gonna be fair
I HATE CUOMO
but I mean, it's called social justice, not political justice.
Is basic touching the face or giving hugs every once in a while really sexual harrasment.
AS MUCH AS I HATE CUOMO
I doubt he sexually harrased women
Some of what is in the report is a bit of a stretch, depending on the reaction of the woman... but then other parts are just full blown assault.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Remember when he got sexiest man of the year reward?
Awards like that are clearly bought.

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
Some of what is in the report is a bit of a stretch, depending on the reaction of the woman... but then other parts are just full blown assault.
I don't know that much on the situation
I don't often pay attention to politics

Awards like that are clearly bought.
i should be sexiest man of the year

Reactions: kevin corms

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0