FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did not see any other threads so I figured I would see what is going on.

I did not make any but I did pick up a set of cheap hand grips:
hand_exerciser_hand-grip.jpg

and my brother had one of those gyro exercise balls
green_powerball_tilt_web.jpg

In short I fractured my left wrist (while I can use my left fairly well I prefer my right) back at Easter and while I regained full mobility (stretches I do to this day) my strength was down. Now having used either for an hour or two a day while watching videos they are back to how strong I like them (there seems to be a trade off between strength and flexibility/dexterity and I prefer the latter).

Now to work on my legs, arms and general fitness which suffered for me taking a break to let it heal.

herbanassault

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I made a pile of resolutions, but they were simply timed at New Year's, not necessarily intentional. At this point, I've lost 25 pounds, I'm off dope and alcohol for one month as of today, and I'm going strong.

I don't view them as New Year's Resolutions, but life changes. I think that makes a difference, mentally.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I said something about getting a bit fitter again, and i've played a bit of tennis and gone riding which was a nice change.

but my pushup routine lasted about a week before collapsing X_X

I made a pile of resolutions, but they were simply timed at New Year's, not necessarily intentional. At this point, I've lost 25 pounds, I'm off dope and alcohol for one month as of today, and I'm going strong.

I don't view them as New Year's Resolutions, but life changes. I think that makes a difference, mentally.

Resolution: Quit smoking.
good work guys. it's glad to hear you're making some progress.

you wanna live long and strong!

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Resolution: Stop pirating PC software.

Status: Most commercial software has been uninstalled in leu of freeware, and licenses have been purchased for those that weren't.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Resolution: 1440x900

But seriously, thats why I don't make resolutions.

@Urza, did you uninstall Photoshop also?

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@CockroachMan if anything now I do not have a job/education going on I spend less time on the 'temp and doing other more useful stuff in general (making guides, rom hacking, keeping all the various fixes and patches to various things up to date, building stuff, fixing stuff and even watching videos: I seem to have accrued a rather large stack). It used to be that I could come back and spend and hour or five doing stuff or spend a lunch "hour" doing stuff whereas now I tend to put things off.

Do not confuse this with a schedule though as those I still do not like, I just wish there was something for me to provide a counterpoint to unwinding.

@Urza if I were to make resolution chances are it would be along those lines, but then it seems most of what I have is already there (not quite sure how that happened but it has).

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I've done alright with my New Years Resolution.
Won't say what it is, but I've done well with sustaining from doing it as much as I used to do it

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
@CockroachMan if anything now I do not have a job/education going on I spend less time on the 'temp and doing other more useful stuff in general (making guides, rom hacking, keeping all the various fixes and patches to various things up to date, building stuff, fixing stuff and even watching videos: I seem to have accrued a rather large stack). It used to be that I could come back and spend and hour or five doing stuff or spend a lunch "hour" doing stuff whereas now I tend to put things off.

Actually.. I've being doing something like that.. trying to learn programming for the DS, OpenGL, making some flash games.. and looking for a job while doing that..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong