New Year's Resolution?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I havent decided mine, I'll have like 3 or 4.
Since I had to return my PS3 (then I got a new one really cheap on eBay which turned out to be a scam), I'll get a PS3 on 2008, for real this time.
Next, I have to admit that I have so many things to fix in my life, one of the first things would be to exercise, I'll go jogging at least. I wanna have some dance classes. All of that regarding putting some order to my life.

What is yours?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'll get this out of the way first... 1024 x 768.
rolleyes.gif

Now, my resolutions, hm... settle down, have a couple of kids and... pull all of your legs with the previous statement. You won't catch me doing that any time soon. My official resolution is as follows: get more action.
laugh.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1440 by 900.

I keep telling everyone my new years resolution is to become an alcoholic. But in all honesty I really have not set one for myself. But I guess I got 24 hours to think of one. Maybe other peoples responses will give me a good idea. It has to be something I am willing to do more then just a month and then stop. I plan on watching a new movie every day for 2008 meaning id watch at least 366 movies for the year. But that really isnt a resolution.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I have quite a few, and I hope I can make em all come true! and they're all connected in a way
smile.gif

* Lose some weight.. going down to 70 - 75 kg (that is: Losing 20 or 15 kg).
* Do more skateboarding!
* Do more training!
* Study better!
* Be nicer to my girlfriend!!!
* Complete more games that I start (kinda jokish)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You too