Hacking New Wii U update ?

narutonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !
My friends have a failed system update download on his Wii U , 5mins before we've played MK8 without any problem.
He still can play online even with this.
It's after put the TubeHax DNS he saw the failed download.
So if anyone can say me if there is a new update released by Tendo or if it's just a bug ?

Sorry for my bad english ^^

narutonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
that's weird , if it does that automatically i think i would see the same thing , but i never saw the "failed update" .

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
that's weird , if it does that automatically i think i would see the same thing , but i never saw the "failed update" .
I think that the Wii U when it's able to connect Online in games like MK8, Smash or Splatoon and Netflix but can't have access to the eShop the console thinks that there's an Update available blocking the eShop, the eShop never works if there is an Update.
If you don't have the "X" on the Download Manager, you are blocking your Wii U wrong.

(Sorry if my english is bad, my native language is Spanish)

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think that the Wii U when it's able to connect Online in games like MK8, Smash or Splatoon and Netflix but can't have access to the eShop the console thinks that there's an Update available blocking the eShop, the eShop never works if there is an Update.
If you don't have the "X" on the Download Manager, you are blocking your Wii U wrong.

(Sorry if my english is bad, my native language is Spanish)

This is partially wrong. My download area very rarely shows a red X with my spoofed console. After playing a game, opening the download list, or doing something like eshop without nnu-patcher though, it is almost always there if the game tries to connect to something (for me anyway), and then the red X is there until I restart/shutdown the Wii U.

Trust me, the domains are definitely blocked in my router and I am using tubehax for main DNS. Do not use a secondary dns (enter all 0's) unless you are using the other tubehax dns server, or have the urls blocked in your router and properly tested that they are blocked.

Last edited by EclipseSin,
D

Deleted User

I get that a lot on my console, no mods or spoofs or blocked servers. Im not sure what it is, I think its some sort of bug. I always go to the update option in System Settings when I see it and it tells me Im up to date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1