2019/05/21 
09:57

Rude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I uninstall CBHC will it revert to regular haxchi?
Also can I uninstall CBHC and go back to regular haxchi, perform the update, launch haxchi, launch the homebrew channel from the main menu and the reinstall CBHC or do we not know yet?

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I uninstall CBHC will it revert to regular haxchi?
Also can I uninstall CBHC and go back to regular haxchi, perform the update, launch haxchi, launch the homebrew channel from the main menu and the reinstall CBHC or do we not know yet?

We don't know yet, you probably could... but we cant assure it didn't really break homebrew or other stuff.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone needing the spoof files for firmware 5.5.4E I have attached them to this message. I managed to back track and just about remember how to extract them with jnustool. You need to use the correct attached wup installer by Dimok and put all the firmware files on the route of the install folder on your sd card and install. Some may wounder why not just update, personally it's a better way to update, you can keep all your settings the same i.e. cbhc without any extra setting up afterwards also if like me you deleted the update folder using ftp fillezilla back in the day you will need this unless you remember how to put the update folder back again correctly.

EU Firmware id is>0005001010041200

Attachments

• tmp_0005001010041200.rar
    74.8 KB · Views: 245
  • wupinstallerupdate.rar
    24.6 KB · Views: 230
Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: prueba222

swiitness

Trophies
XP
Country
Just turned on my Wii U today after a very long time in order to setup some MAME for some guests coming over later. After I exited HBL I was greeted with the auto update and was freaking out. But went ahead anyway (as I had no choice but to click OK).

Everything seems OK so far, Haxchi boots up again (using hot haxchi).

39ster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I put HBL on vWii mode for the first time using the smash hack using this version (5.5.4 E) and all works as intended.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night