OP
Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
GC-Linux.org said:
Front SD slot Thanks to the bits of information collected and made public by the wiibrew.org and libogc communities we have been able to write a block driver to use SD cards through the Nintendo Wii front SD card slot. The driver provides read /write support and performance is fine (2.1 MB/s reads on my normal SD cards) compared to the classic SD card adapter driver. As in the last posts, we have released a new version of the wii-linux Proof of Concept (http://downloads.sourceforge.net/gc-linux/wii-linux-PoC-0.3.tar.gz) to show our progress in the kernel side. Now the door is open for more promising stuff...
Source: gc-linux.org
Download here

If only I had a Linux PC at my disposal...

Can't be arsed to re-download the vmware image.

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
tummiefacelj.jpg

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I've got the same attitude towards this as the author of this thread. I don't linux on any of my computers and don't want to fiddle myself to death with Virtual Machine.

teonintyfive

OP
Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
Elrinth said:
I've got the same attitude towards this as the author of this thread. I don't linux on any of my computers and don't want to fiddle myself to death with Virtual Machine.
I mean, why isn't there a proper version everyone can run without Linux? It is legal, since you do it without having to buy anything (like you had with The Mac7 for DS)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou