New Wii Games I add won't work nowadays!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Maevinarsh, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Maevinarsh
    OP

Maevinarsh Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Malaysia
    Hello. I have a 64 GB Flash Drive. It is in WBFS format. I have many games in my flash drive. I last time add my games using WBFS Manager. I nowadays use Wii Backup Manager. Recently I added 6 new games using Wii Backup Manager. Those games are FIFA 15, Driver: San Francisco, Mario Kart, Mario Party 9, Club Penguin Game Day and Goldeneye 007. All the games don't require any special things like MotionPlus. Everything is NTSC-U. After adding it, I launch it with my Wii using Configurable USB Loader. When I launch, the log shows me an error. It says "WBFS error not a Wii disk". After it attempts to launch, it shows me error (-1). I feel weird why it can launch all my old games and not my new games. Is it because of Wii Backup Manager? Should I use WBFS Manager? or is it because of any problems of my flash drive? or is it because of any problems with my IOS?
    Sorry I am not a Wii geek. I am a noob.
    Just teach me step by step to fix this.
    Any questions regarding my Wii? Please ask me!
    Any helps would really be appreciated. I would also give a like on you and your posts.
    Thank You.
    :D

Last edited by Maevinarsh, Jun 29, 2017
  2. sks316

sks316 Retro Enthusiast

Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    Hyrule
    Uh, you can't mention ROM sites by name. It's against Da Rules.
    Try using WBFS Manager.

3. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Yes it is a severe breach of gbatemp.net rules to mention any illegal rom site you need to immediately remove all mention of the other rom sites as you will be suspended or banned from this site if you don't remove them.

Last edited by Marko76, Jun 28, 2017
  4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    This sub-forum also has a pinned topic that specifically says "no backup loader talk here." :P

5. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese but I am in USA.
    He/she don't read the rules, that's why. Anywhere in the forums... Most people will not read the RULES at all. And never will. It is not helping, you know. That's sad.

6. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Don't use WBFS Manager, it's known to corrupt existing games after deleting and then adding new ones.

7. sks316

sks316 Retro Enthusiast

Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    Hyrule
    Well, if you haven't read Da Rules, here you go. Good book.
    [​IMG]

8. azoreseuropa

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    LOL! I am here much longer but thanks anyway.

sks316 likes this.
  9. Maevinarsh
    OP

Maevinarsh Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Malaysia
    Woah, I didn't know. I am really sorry for that. I should remove it now. Thanks for letting me know!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Um... Actually after I registered to this forum, I wanted to read the terms and conditions but I didn't because I was in a rush as I had a problem with my Wii. SORRY :(. But, actually, you are true. During registering, most of them would be lazy to read it.

10. azoreseuropa

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    You are right that most of them would be lazy to read it and you admit it too. Hey, I admitted not to read the rules when I register either. And I signed up other forum in the past and still didn't read their rules but I knew what their rules was all about so no bother for me to read it. If I am not sure then I would go back to rules thread and read it. :)

11. Maevinarsh
    OP

Maevinarsh Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Malaysia
    Ok. If not WBFS Manager, then what should I use? After adding games with it, what should I do then? If the game doesn't work, then what should I do to fix it?
    I am asking briefly... I am a noob. I am not as great as you guys :D

Good. Well I should read it now, huhuhuh!

Thanks for this. So easy shotcurt for newbies like me! I read it already :D

sks316 and azoreseuropa like this.
  12. Sathya

Sathya never thinking to be smart!

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
    hey Grey Wolf You always be police in here:rofl2:

13. the MCDO

the MCDO Member

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2014
    United States
    Ok. If not WBFS Manager, then what should I use? After adding games with it, what should I do then? If the game doesn't work, then what should I do to fix it?
    I am asking briefly... I am a noob. I am not as great as you guys :D

WiiBackupManager-CISO-fix-exe this is the thing i use.

14. tswntk

tswntk GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 6, 2012
    Switzerland
    ppl may choose to ignore rules here but gurus may also choose to ignore irrelevant posts or users here if the mods were sleeping.
    Good luck with getting quality helps here.

Well, with the quality of tempers nowadays, good luck at getting quality helps anywhere.

Maevinarsh likes this.
  15. Sathya

Sathya never thinking to be smart!

Nov 9, 2016
    Indonesia
    NURANI'S HOME
    because i think like this : wii console and game discussions or back up loader discussions is still in gbatemp forums. people make a thread in here because need some help. so why we not help him?

Maevinarsh likes this.
  16. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Maevinarsh likes this.
  17. Maevinarsh
    OP

Maevinarsh Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Malaysia
    Hello all. I went to overseas so I didn't had time to read your replies. Two days back, I formatted by flash drive to FAT32 as I notice I couldn't make use of the free space of WBFS drives. After formatting it, I converted all my Wii games ISO to WBFS using an application, ISO to WBFS. After that, using Wii Backup Manager, I added 7 Wii games to my flash drive. After that, using USB Loader GX, I tested all the games and only 6 games worked. 1 more (Driver: San Francisco) did not work. As all of you know, before we launch the game, when we select the game what we want to play, it shows me a disk where we will have to click it? And also there will be an audio played during the disk is being dosplayed? For this game, there were no audio. Moreover, it showed mr that the game size is 0.00GB. When I launch the game, it brings me to a

18. Maevinarsh
    OP

Maevinarsh Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2017
    Malaysia
    Umm can anyone reply me???