New Wii drive hardware emulation

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
I would just like to say in a shout out to all Australians that I am currently in talks with distributing this mod in Australia upon release.

D

Deleted User

From what I understand it runs the isos from an SD card. Those things aren't cheap enough yet to buy a lot of them. I'm guessing there will be a way to hook it up to a HDD in the future though.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Saturnplanet5 said:
From what I understand it runs the isos from an SD card. Those things aren't cheap enough yet to buy a lot of them. I'm guessing there will be a way to hook it up to a HDD in the future though.
From wodejukebox.com:
- Play Wii & GC game ISOs direct from USB Mass Storage devices @8X read speed (HDD and FLASH drive)

perkele

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Saturnplanet5 said:
It says in the video they insert an 8GB thumbdrive, so it already works with an external HDD.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i guess wii games would be harder to emulate but the emulator based games would definitely be fnished soon (though soon is still quite far)

Quote - Woman is a scorpion whose grip is sweet. (in reference to those who are deceptive and cunning)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte