HaniKazmi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gallery_114141_31_50301.jpg

Nintendo today announced the first of their new Wii bundles that will be introduced in the run-up to Christmas. The new bundle contains one of the new Wii models, this time in a blue colour, along with a Wii Remote Plus and copy of Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games for Wii.

The new bundle will be released on 18 November, although pricing has not yet been announced. Nintendo have also promised that more Wii bundles will be announced as we approach the festive season.

:arrow: Source

Bit late I think, The Wii's already at the end of its life. ALthough who would have guessed a Nintendo console would be themed after sonic ten years ago?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Quick and very easy way to earn another ton of money, they'll make millions of pure profit with this bundle, guaranteed. Can't blame them for releasing such a package.....

This is the Wii without any GC possibilities by the way, just pointing that out.

D

Deleted_171835

Wow, a new colour! What a groundbreaking and innovative new feature. This will certainly revolutionize the gaming industry. Nintendo, you did it again!

D

Deleted_171835

Wow, a new colour! What a groundbreaking and innovative new feature. This will certainly revolutionize the gaming industry. Nintendo, you did it again!
I think in about 4-5 years sony and microsoft will steal nintedo's great idea and make their consoles blue.
Exactly. They'll just copy Nintendo's idea and claim it as their own innovation. Damn them all to hell!

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
This is just greed right here, they could of made the Wii color Blue for Sonic Colors. No, Nintendo just exploiting the fans like they have been doing all this time. Granted SEGA did the same thing when it came to releasing those mediocre Sonic games.

A console that's about to get replace within the next few months before the big dispute of the Wii U in 2012, Nintendo is just being greedy.

D

Deleted_171835

A console that's about to get replace within the next few months before the big dispute of the Wii U in 2012, Nintendo is just being greedy.
They're doing what they do best, make money. What did you expect? Iwata isn't Willy Wonka and Nintendo isn't the chocolate factory.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
They're doing what they do best, make money. What did you expect? Iwata isn't Willy Wonka and Nintendo isn't the chocolate factory.

Yeah you're right, it just a cheap tactic to make extra cash by using a gimmick (skin change) so they can have a reason to expand of its shelf-life! Then again if Nintendo fanboys like to buy anything new from them then hooray for exploitation!
The Wii U is coming out, plus there's no GC capability? I hope it's cheap like $99.99 cheap not over that much!

@Hankchill - Exactly my point! Everyone owns a freaking Wii right now and just buying another one at this point is splurging your money.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kind of silly to get angry/frustrated over another wii color, isn't it?

if everyone already has a wii then they've no need for another. if someone doesn't yet have a wii then this is a nice opportunity to pick one up.

just as there are nintendo fanboys, there are also nintendo haters... they are not a non-profit organization, nor is any other game company.

children are childish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2