New Wii Channel: Check Mii Out

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here are a few pics I just took:

The Main Menu: (bottom icons in order: Return to Wii menu, Artisan Info, Settings)
HPIM0913.jpg

The Mii board: (The Mii parade shows some Miis in this sort of fashion show, 3 at a time. You can also import a Mii, and change view settings to Regional or Worldwide. You can also sort Miis by popularity, top 50, favorites)
HPIM0914.jpg

A Mii's description:
HPIM0915.jpg

The Contests board: (clicking a contest results in 2 buttons appearing: Enter a Mii and Make a Mii)
HPIM0916.jpg

You can also subscribe to Nintendo sending you Mii News on the Wii.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i don't like how you can't see the full nane of the miis, how would anyone know what the mii is from 2 letters? also the catagories for your mii are limited, what about a section for nintendo characters? mascots? celebs? it's going to get difficult searching for a mii with just 2 letters lol

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guess that's why you can only really search by the numbers...
I saw quite a few Charlie Browns, and they're all awesome.

CMO also filled my first page..gasp..maybe I should delete the Metroid preview channel.

topboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OmG. My topic got closed because i said thiers an update. God dam read the email for nintendo. It says update >.>
dry.gif

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OmG. My topic got closed because i said thiers an update. God dam read the email for nintendo. It says update >.>
dry.gif
But it's not a new update. I think the date they said was Oct 10?

I'm wondering if they'll update these channels though...or if it's possible for them to allow more Mii customization.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dry.gif

Your topic got closed because you created a new topic for an already existing discussion. Plus, the e-mail said if you haven't updated as of October 10th.

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This is a cool little channel...though my Miis are nowhere as creative as others are.

This makes me wish there were more options for creating Miis
frown.gif

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Best thing ever! XD Found Darth Vader, Chuck Norris and Mr T! Sucks you can't name 'em, saves filtering them out I guess...

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Here in Mexico it's called "Miirame" which translates to check me out. I think it fits.

I hope they start giving cool prizes to the best Miis and maybe start seling more customization packs and options...

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dunno how I feel about this. Could be fun for an hour tops but can't imagine myself using it after that. I wish nintendo would put more resources into creating good games rather than this crap to be honest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: hoi