Hacking Homebrew New Website Showing Android Ports Coming to PS Vita by Rinnegatamante

such

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
There's a new(er) Exult version on github, but the digital music packs still don't like it. Doesn't look like that's going to get fixed.

On the plus side, that weird bug I was getting with not being able to unskip the intro isn't happening now, so I'm quite happy about that.

Reactions: SuperDan

ElysiaElran

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's a new(er) Exult version on github, but the digital music packs still don't like it. Doesn't look like that's going to get fixed.

On the plus side, that weird bug I was getting with not being able to unskip the intro isn't happening now, so I'm quite happy about that.
This for duke nakamura if don't mind me asking?

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@ SuperDan
For some time ago rinnegatamante was working with the Doom 3 game porting to vita, on youtube there are some videos. He had not release it, do you know why ? Even when its not perfect, just hoping for release. Want to play Doom 3 alpha version.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ SuperDan
For some time ago rinnegatamante was working with the Doom 3 game porting to vita, on youtube there are some videos. He had not release it, do you know why ? Even when its not perfect, just hoping for release. Want to play Doom 3 alpha version.
Yeah I really wanted that myself! As it's one best games ever & would suit the Vita perfect...
Alas.. Long story short the vita just couldn't handle the game.. So Rinnegatamante.. Stopped porting it.. I actually bought it for switch for $3 & finished it again... The next port of his is .
Death Road to Canada
. Also there is a port of syberia coming soon the point & click game its already running very well on Vita

Reactions: peter8

elpapadelospollitos

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know if we can request games, but I would like to see pekka kana 2, it's available for Android
If not asking for much

You're lucky as Rinne is looking for android games with SDL2.so and that game checks the requirement, I made the request for you.

If you want to request a game you can do it in the Vita nuova discord, but for the moment just android games containing SDL2.so

zeromentu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You're lucky as Rinne is looking for android games with SDL2.so and that game checks the requirement, I made the request for you.

If you want to request a game you can do it in the Vita nuova discord, but for the moment just android games containing SDL2.so
Thanks for making the request, I will also join that channel, however what's SDL2.so and how can I know if the game has it?

elpapadelospollitos

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just open the apk with 7zip or a similar program, look for the "lib" folder, then look inside "armeabi-v7a" folder, if it has SDL2.so files, then it's good to go, the more SDL2.so files and the less other .so files the better.

sdl2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Take magic pills from Psi, he offers them at Floridan prices lol.