lavamasta

OP
Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
this product basically lets u have up to 4 mem stick pro duos in a umd case. and load games and such from the memory sticks through the umd. so could this mean we no longer need pandora batteries and magic mem sticks?
heres a look at the thing: UMEMD

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lavamasta said:
this product basically lets u have up to 4 mem stick pro duos in a umd case. and load games and such from the memory sticks through the umd. so could this mean we no longer need pandora batteries and magic mem sticks?
heres a look at the thing: UMEMD

As Above its just a holder so you can carry around 3 extra pro duo's it has NO FUNCTIONALITY other than transportation/holding of the cards!

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lavamasta said:
but i think it could be sorta like the backup units for the ds... that let u run rom games from a memory card in the ds game cartridge

Did you not read above
mad.gif

WE already know that its just a rubber/solid plastic holder there are no connections on the holder to even connect the memory cards to no cables no components its just a carrier for the mem sticks it has no other functions than that!

IF it did then it would have cables comming off it to plug into the PRO DUO slot of the PSP or at least some kind of connections to connect the other PRO DUO cards to some kind of circuitry of the holder!

Think about it ...they wouldn't be selling it for $9.95 (£6) if it really did enable the use of 4 PRO DUO's at the same time!

the description says what it does ...

Store 4 memory stick pro duo directly inside your PSP or PSP Slim and Lite

and that's all it STORES them!

edit it looks like this minus the cards

ctomc83c9ogonvkryl1.jpg

/RANT OFF

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
But that's specially conductive memory rubber...it telepathic-electronically transmits data from the memory cards into the PSP. And since there's no wires or physical connection speeds are as fast as thought!

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tikker said:
it's too bad it only fits the psp 1000

I'd probably grab one for my slim

it'll fit any psp, they all use the same UMDs, so this'll fit them all (duh). it even says on the linked page that it is for psp or psp slim.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Heh, imagine a UMD size device that creates a disc-like surface based on the data from the memory stick so the optical drive can read it.

I bet it won't be cost-efficient any time soon.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tikker said:
you'd think so

but yet the pic clearly says psp 1000 only

xecuter-umemd.jpg

yeah, but it says in the description that it is for psp or psp slim. i'm guessing this came out before the slim, hence the box. there is absolutely no way that it is compatible with phat and not slim. the umd drive is the same size, and all it does is sit in there, so it is impossible for it to not be compatible. buy one and check it. i can guarantee you it'll work. if it doesnt you should be able to claim your money back because it quite clearly states in the description of the product that it works with "psp slim and lite" as well as phat.

lavamasta

OP
Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
ya all u guys are saying that this is just for holding memory cards... then y would it say "psp-1000 series only." jeez some people are stupid! its very possible that it could run the memory cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM