yuyuyup

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

What is there to say ? This is terrorism. Child abuse. More evidence of a gnarled and dying culture, bristling and gnashing at their world that done gone and progressed on them.

A top-rated youtube comment on that link states the song was originally "Aint No N's Gonna Make It to Heaven" from 1912 but I can't find any info about that on the google.

I was going to put this in the Blog section to avoid spamming Off-Topic with repeat topics, but I would consider this warranted due to the outrageousness of this video. I think this deserves the coverage

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This is pretty messed up... Are these people trying to brain wash kids into becoming angry villagers ready to burn the witches like they used to do back in the dark ages? o.O

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am going to take a wild guess, but these guys again?
The only thing about this video that shocks me, is the fact that those parents are still allowed to have their children.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh my God that's so funny I'm going to be humming that song for the rest of the day. Thanks for the lulz

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I may be Christian and not gay, but even I was applauded by this.
Applauded? ;)

The thing that irritates me though is that whomever these guys are, be it Westboro Baptist Church or just some rednecks, they give christianity a bad name. Now I'm not Christian in the least bit, I say fuck it, but my entire family is and sometimes I get ridiculed for it.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I may be Christian and not gay, but even I was applauded by this.
Applauded? ;)

The thing that irritates me though is that whomever these guys are, be it Westboro Baptist Church or just some rednecks, they give christianity a bad name. Now I'm not Christian in the least bit, I say fuck it, but my entire family is and sometimes I get ridiculed for it.

Stupid spellchecker. I meant appalled.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am not a Christian myself, but it makes me sad to see a religion that was meant to preach love and acceptance be abused like this. Then use it to brainwash innocent children into following this hateful and mean-spirited "faith," just isn't right. Jesus never preached hate and to see people use him in that way sickens me.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, all the people clapping and and cheering about this, is it really that amazing to them or are they really that insecure that they need to always reassure themselves that gays aren't going to heaven? It just seems so strange to get that excited over the kid singing the song. I now find the video more confusing than shocking.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dude, I don`t understand a word... That dude should get a better phone or get his hand off of the mic.

But maybe it`s to the better for me not hearing it :P

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are words from children too young and people too ignorant to know better. Sad, yes, but I wouldn't call this shocking. If anything, this is just a good reminder of how important it is to spread understanding; without it, we get videos like this.

Still, never thought I would find a clip that made Andy Milonakis' joke song seem like enlightened prose.

D

Deleted_171835

The only really shocking thing about this video, is that this is what the bible actually teaches.
Please point out in the bible exactly where it says homosexual individuals don't go to heaven.
Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
The only really shocking thing about this video, is that this is what the bible actually teaches.
Please point out in the bible exactly where it says homosexual individuals don't go to heaven.
Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"
Thank you.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No, it does not. In fact almost every part of the Bible about Homosexuality were edited to be about homosexuality. And not to mention there is more in the Bible than that. The Bible is a big book and covers plenty of subjects and most people are guilty of far greater "sins" than homosexuality.
Not to mention as Christians, you are not expected to follow the Old Testament, you are expected to follow the New Testament, where in which I found nothing about Jesus hating homosexuality.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol