Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah, damn, so u2ds.com ripped of YSMenu as well?! Man, that sucks. These sites should just fuck the hell off. Yasu is trying to make an awesome alternative for flashcart menus, many people benefit from it, he does everything for free, and in return people decide to do just the thing that he doesn't want to happen: mirror his files precompiled.

I'll update R4YSauto, TTYSauto and AK2YSauto in a minute. I was planning to add a GUI in the next version, but if YSMenu is updated I need to update these tools as well, right?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
banjomike said:
I think the new U2DS card apparently uses YSmenu. It will have got Yasu annoyed again, rightly.

Don't think

... I KNOW IT ACTUALLY DOES ..I posted that information in a thread about the U2ds card!

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The U2DS is apparently a fake DSTT distributed with YSMenu. Takes some balls to not only make a clone of the hardware, but also to steal a homebrew menu without giving any credit to the author! I'm not surprised that DSTT is threatening the "fake killer" firmware and Yasu is considering some protection for his menu.

-Bri

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bri said:
The U2DS is apparently a fake DSTT distributed with YSMenu. Takes some balls to not only make a clone of the hardware, but also to steal a homebrew menu without giving any credit to the author! I'm not surprised that DSTT is threatening the "fake killer" firmware and Yasu is considering some protection for his menu.

-Bri
Yeah, I can imagine Yasu to be really pissed off about this, he doesnt even like people linking to YSMenu an now some arseholes are using it on a clone and without giving him any credit. I bet we'll be seeing the "fake Killer" firmware now sooner rather than later.

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
ooh. downloading...
bytheway, what the hell is this u2 or me2. darn it.
mad.gif

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Glacius0 said:
Didn't Yasu kind of steal the TTDS menu and improve on that? Or am I getting it wrong here?
Yasu made a custom menu.
He just used the patching codes from the TTDS

QUOTE(kjean @ Oct 21 2008, 09:08 PM) ooh. downloading...
bytheway, what the hell is this u2 or me2. darn it.
mad.gif
Some new DSTT clone that is more expensive then the DSTT and uses YSMenu.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
m-p{3} said:
Seriously, DealExtreme should stop selling those fake and shameful clone that use community softwares without giving proper credits.
Another shameful clone sold by a shameless company.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since YSMenu uses the official loader, it's likely that the "fake killer" firmware (should it ever actually be released) would destroy the U2DS as well.

-Bri

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
OMFG we here at the forum were concerned about obiding to Yasu's rules and always linking to the menu download instead of uploading it, and here comes U2 and steals the whole OS using it to market their flashcart, that's total copyright infringement, then again they're all copyright infringers for marketing piracy hardware so nobody can sue them. I saw it coming.

I am STILL waiting for download play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended