Kurai_496

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello to all!
I love retrogaming and I really like to repair and give things new life restoring and repairing them.
I work in IT, so I spend most of my time repairing computers, my first love are engines, being them of cars or bikes.
Btw, I found this forum when looking for info about a weird problem encountered while repairing a GBA and I liked the "feeling" of it because it reminded of how forums were some years ago.. unluckily today more than half of them are dead.. :(
I hope to find here some help for my projects, and if possible to even help others with theirs!
..oh and I forgot: Made in Italy - Model Year 1981

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi Kurai.:)
Who could welcome you but yours truly? Compatriot and almost the same age.

I wish you to find the help you are looking for, and that you can make yourself useful to others, letting everyone know a little of that originality, creativity and know-how that characterizes our people.
Retrogaming is also my passion; maybe we'll meet sometime in the gba section...

festeggia.gif

Reactions: Kurai_496

Kurai_496

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi Kurai.:)
Who could welcome you but yours truly? Compatriot and almost the same age.

I wish you to find the help you are looking for, and that you can make yourself useful to others, letting everyone know a little of that originality, creativity and know-how that characterizes our people.
Retrogaming is also my passion; maybe we'll meet sometime in the gba section...

View attachment 274021

Ooh thank you for your warm welcome! From your avatar can I argue you like old anime? if it is so guess we have another thing in common!

Thank you, I think this could be the beginning of a nice journey. I'll do my best to be as helpful as I can!
Oh thats for sure! As soon as I'll have the right to post again I'll share my experience with that GBA..which after some headaches is fully working but in a way it was not supposed to... so who knows, maybe we can understand together why behaves like that.

Welcome to the temp :)

The founding members of GBAtemp were all Italian so you're right at home here!

Thank you too!! Oh really?? Retrogaming, nice and kind people, lots of useful info and Italian founders to feel more ät home. Thats an exposive mix! :D

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
From your avatar can I argue you like old anime? if it is so guess we have another thing in common!
Certainly. :D
Periodically I change avatars, taking inspiration from Gundam, Ashita no Joe, Hokuto no Ken, Saint Seiya, Tokusatsu series, Go Nagai's artworks, etc.
If and when you want to chat, feel free to contact me by posting on my profile or via PM.
You'll be welcome (as will everyone else, for that matter).:wink:

P.S. What an honor you received! You were also welcomed by one of the two most important people on this site, a rare and unexpected event.

Last edited by Nikokaro,
Reactions: Kurai_496

Kurai_496

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Certainly. :D
Periodically I change avatars, taking inspiration from Gundam, Ashita no Joe, Hokuto no Ken, Saint Seiya, Tokusatsu series, Go Nagai's artworks, etc.
If and when you want to chat, feel free to contact me by posting on my profile or via PM.
You'll be welcome (as will everyone else, for that matter).:wink:

P.S. What an honor you received! You were also welcomed by one of the two most important people on this site, a rare and unexpected event.

Oh, WOW! Those are all great, my favorite is Saint Seiya, I got a soft spot for that series. Some years ago I also built an Arles Armour (or should I say cloth?) with fiberglass and an unreasonable cargo train of hours of work. hehe
Ok, thank you, I'll surely do!

Really? :D happy to be welcomed by him then!

Welcome to GBAtemp! :D

Hope you enjoy this community as much as our regulars do. ^_^

Thank you!! I'm pretty much sure I'll enjoy so much my stay!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    Veho @ Veho: California has already banned those additives BTW.