Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Charles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I have a New Unused MT card that I purchased from zhuzhuchina.com that I no longer have any use for, as my friend stupidly updated my 3DS before I had a chance to use it!

Just wondered if anyone is interested in purchasing it?

Looking for around £50 ONO and will post it for free.

6868-c5ea5b0ef8bbe58ff7dab3b625ebe7b0.jpg

(This is the actual item in my possession)

I have been selling on ebay for many years and am aware that flash cards can no longer be sold on there.

Any Questions, Message Me.

Attachments

• Photo.jpg
    Photo.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 248

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
sexual favors for mods maybe:P ...but i would guess you will probably get pm's now........just have to wait and see......if you get no offers £10 :P you did say ono....that might be the nearest offer :D....nah but good luck

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't know anyone that has access to it without 100 posts, so good luck. :P The reason why it's 100 is because it's supposed to lower the chance of scammers.

Yeah, it's supposed to be for people that have been on this forum for a while...
Why don't you put it on the other auction sites such as blujay ?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Man, £50.00 for a second hand MT-Card!!! Sounds a bit dear m8. I will give you £20.00 to the UK bud if interested? How do we know you are even legit, you have just joined up like 7 days ago!

Reactions: IronClouds

YoshiInAVoid

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Even in the right section you will have difficulty selling this. I bought a Gateway from this site for £35 after it had been up for about 3 months. £50, no way.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah once its coming from a user rather than a seller you know you can kiss bye bye to any possible chance of warranty XD and then there is the risks of being scammed etc.....its gotta be a price worth the gamble :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What if succubus were real? :ninja: