New Unexperienced and just need some help (3DS roms on 3DS XL)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by haydar1994, Feb 14, 2015.

1. haydar1994
    OP

haydar1994 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2015
    Hi

ok basically i have been reading this forum and googling non stop and now my brain is simply at its limit. i dont mean to be a bother so i hope nobodies mad but i just need some help on what to do.

My goal is simply i would like a flash card that lets me play 3ds roms on my 3ds XL without the need to buy anything (yes piracy, but im a student i cant simply afford all the games i want not an excuse just my reasoning)

i own an old 3DS XL on firmware V9.4.0-21E (im from the UK if that info is needed)
    I already own a R4 SDHC 2014 so i can play ds games on my 3ds.

ok so my questions are what exactly are my options to get 3ds roms on my 3ds? (cheapest please) i know there's stuff like sky3ds which i can buy and i think gateway, but they confuse me with all this templates and header stuff which i simply dont understand. my r4 card is pretty simply drag and drop and game have fun.

Also obviously i dont want my console bricked or banned so if theres any method which also avoids this thats a benefit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice