kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
IF i laucnh the emu nand channels in usblaoder gx, are the saves located in the usb?
Anyways to transfer saves from one nand to another?(Talking for Virtual Console Games)

Uhh how di I install Neek2.0 I just got a lot of .elf files.

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF i laucnh the emu nand channels in usblaoder gx, are the saves located in the usb?
Anyways to transfer saves from one nand to another?(Talking for Virtual Console Games)

Just use ModMii! (Seriously, I don't have to say this to every stupid problem. Shouldn't everyone know how to use/have ModMii already?)

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Just use ModMii! (Seriously, I don't have to say this to every stupid problem. Shouldn't everyone know how to use/have ModMii already?)
Works thanks

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Also do I put my nand folders on the ROOT of the external hard drive. Because I heard with neek2o you could choose where to put your nand folder sin.

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks btw, this is really frustrating me but Im trying to transfer my virtual console channels and the saves to my new nand.

I packed all my channels into the wad because I plan to install them into my new nand. Now the problem is, when I want to transfer my saves, I right click, clikc savedata and then backup but I don't know where the backup is. Does anyone know?

Also I want to try and inject a Hi resolution mod of majora mask into a wad? any tools I should know about and what game is best to inject it into.

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I got it to work.

Here is a usblaoder gx question. Does it have 100% compatibilty for emu channels? I ask because games like Super Smash Bros and Bomberman Blast work perfectly but other games like Mario Party 2 and Majora's Mask dont. They work perfectly on neek2o but I am wondering why they get a black screen on usbloader gx. I want to put all my emu channels and wii games to usblaoder gx but am getting frustated from these black screens so I hope anybody can help me out, or at least tell me that about usbloader gx compatibilty with these games.

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
As you figured out yourself, it's not having 100% compatibility with channels on an emulated nand. One of the things giving problems is online gameplay. Some channels work, others don't. Other programs like Mighty Channels have the same behavour, so it's likely not a loader issue.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I got it to work.

Here is a usblaoder gx question. Does it have 100% compatibilty for emu channels? I ask because games like Super Smash Bros and Bomberman Blast work perfectly but other games like Mario Party 2 and Majora's Mask dont. They work perfectly on neek2o but I am wondering why they get a black screen on usbloader gx. I want to put all my emu channels and wii games to usblaoder gx but am getting frustated from these black screens so I hope anybody can help me out, or at least tell me that about usbloader gx compatibilty with these games.
I had asked that same question before in the gx thread, an cyan said it has some thing to do with the way gx calls the nand an uses it.
if you use showmii wads you notice GX dumps your whole nand,leaving every thing as it is.(untouched/unmodified). doesn't get rid of any of the upper cios,that are not used with traditional/neek2o nands. so in a way those are still used by GX nand.( this part i guessing at) thats why GX will hang when you try an use a nand built for neek. (i've tried severl times, it will read/see it but can't load it.).. i see you asked the same question i did. look back a little an you'll see his full answer.
as far as loading wads to the neek2o nand, use the regular showmii wads not the modified version, i had trouble with that one in loading the wads to my nands.
all the vc/wiiware games work fine, i have most of the ones i like, an have each nand set up like an emulator. i use postloader to switch between them after booting into the last one i played with.
the good thing though an it's going to be sweet when it happens, wiiflow will use neek2o nand, so all the games will work like they are supposed to, not sure yet if it's going to be a plug in style, or when postloader 4 is finished if they will use that as a plug in.

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I got it to work.

I had asked that same question before in the gx thread, an cyan said it has some thing to do with the way gx calls the nand an uses it.
if you use showmii wads you notice GX dumps your whole nand,leaving every thing as it is.(untouched/unmodified). doesn't get rid of any of the upper cios,that are not used with traditional/neek2o nands. so in a way those are still used by GX nand.( this part i guessing at) thats why GX will hang when you try an use a nand built for neek. (i've tried severl times, it will read/see it but can't load it.).. i see you asked the same question i did. look back a little an you'll see his full answer.
as far as loading wads to the neek2o nand, use the regular showmii wads not the modified version, i had trouble with that one in loading the wads to my nands.
all the vc/wiiware games work fine, i have most of the ones i like, an have each nand set up like an emulator. i use postloader to switch between them after booting into the last one i played with.
the good thing though an it's going to be sweet when it happens, wiiflow will use neek2o nand, so all the games will work like they are supposed to, not sure yet if it's going to be a plug in style, or when postloader 4 is finished if they will use that as a plug in.
Will Usb Loader gx get this update too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1